N-Europe

The Orange Box.

Caris

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he means:

After you defeating and supposedly killing her and end up getting warped to the surface, only to leave her to slowly rebuild herself, with her Cube-Friend and chocolate and walnut cake. Possibly preparing for her next victim. And then she emails you a song about it.

I think he means:

After you defeating and supposedly killing her and end up getting warped to the surface, only to leave her to slowly rebuild herself, with her Cube-Friend and chocolate and walnut cake. Possibly preparing for her next victim. And then she emails you a song about it.

Aaah, it was indeed a wtf moment.

The song is win.

I may get round to completing Portal if I can stay off Team Fortress 2 long enough. (Aint even fired up any of the Half life games yet either)

I am absolutely shit at Team Fortress 2.

I've played a few games and haven't been able to kill one person.

That might be why you can't kill any one then :p

The scout is a bitch to kill as, you practically have to be touching people when you fire the scatter gun. I usually give up and use the bat :p

Oh right! Yeah i did have trouble aiming, he was really fast. :D

I was a spy once as well, i thought i killed someone but he had already died when i was trying to stab them. :D

Does anyone have a link explaining the different characters in TF2?? Because I'm not entirely sure whats going on half the time...

Also if there is a place I can get the Portal song??

Just got the Ravenholm Grav Gun achievement! Not the most fun I've had...

Does anyone have a link explaining the different characters in TF2?? Because I'm not entirely sure whats going on half the time...

Also if there is a place I can get the Portal song??

Just got the Ravenholm Grav Gun achievement! Not the most fun I've had...

Scout

Soldier

Pyro

Demo Man

Heavy

Engineer

Medic

Sniper

Spy

I've not read all of these, but the few i have read seemed to explain things pretty well. Theres also a game guide here:

http://www.custompc.co.uk/features/601396/the-complete-guide-to-team-fortress-2/page1.html