Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Monster Hunter Tri

flameboy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Single and Network mode (Unknown if its pay-to-play)

What about this bit?

Also, anyone know if MHG will have offline co-op, like splitscreen?

And will MH3 be able to do splitscreen online? Like me and a friend on 1 Wii against another friend on another wii?

• 2 weeks later...
But the game is already made! Translation and allocation can't cost that much that a few 50k copies wouldn't cover. Everything else is profit.

If only it were that simple.

There are expenses well beyond just translating the game and sorting it's TV region coding.

And er, I'd be very surprised if Monster Hunter went past 50k sales in Europe on PS2. If it were viable Capcom would do it.

If only it were that simple.

There are expenses well beyond just translating the game and sorting it's TV region coding.

And er, I'd be very surprised if Monster Hunter went past 50k sales in Europe on PS2. If it were viable Capcom would do it.

I don't know how reliable VGChartz is but its the only thing I can find, and if its anything to go by the only games that sold really well were the PSP ones and they didn't sell that bad in the west either.

I don't know how reliable VGChartz is but its the only thing I can find, and if its anything to go by the only games that sold really well were the PSP ones and they didn't sell that bad in the west either.

VGChartz is reasonable, don't take it as the gospal but it's all we've got.

They didn't do bad, Monster Hunter 3 will probably come to the west, I was just saying this Monster Hunter G game won't. Who knows, I don't even care about this series lol.

http://www.cubed3.com/news/11424

A video interview with Capcom's Ryozo Tsujimoto discusses control methods in Monster Hunter Tri for Wii.

- Different control schemes - plus a simpler mode for newer players (press A, auto combos).

- Where Past material returns (models, designs, monsters) have been remade, ground-up for Wii graphics engine. Trying to be the best game visually on Wii.

- Online Monster Hunter - as you'd expect - teaming up with people over the net, form a party of up to 4 folk. Maximum players per town is still undetermined.

- Overseas version still unknown, but will be considered if demand is high enough. "We want it!".

They need to know "N-Europe do want it!"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!