NEurope
Choze

Burnout: Paradise

Question:

Should I get Burnout Paradise or Halo 3 next month?

I've played Halo 3 with with a mate before and I liked it. But I also liked the demo of Burnout.

Burnout, much better than Halo. Besides, CoD4 owns Halo*.:heh:

*IMO

Count me in for tomorrow, I love this game. And to think this is the second time I have owned it. I sold my first copy because I could not get into it:confused:

omg same as me! I remember selling it coz i got it when it first came out but then got it again a few months later after reading all the good stuff goin on in here. If i went back pages and pages on this thread i prob posted bout getting it again but cant be arsed looking...

Erm, i should be on tomoz but i can't say for defo yet... What kinda time u peeps thinking of bein on?

What I do in my own time has nothing to do with you :heh:

Servers were sucking more than my Dyson.

Hmmmm might have Streetfighter IV by then but those new cars look frakking sweet.

Man how much fun was that tonight? Lets hope the servers are more stable tomorrow as I want to play you all again! This is what gaming is all about - getting online and having a laugh especially with guys from the forum it's far more fun!

So who's up for more burnout tomorrow - we've got hundreds of online challenges to do! I've been loving this game since the new patch last week - the restart option is brill. Got my Burnout Liscence on Saturday :yay:

Yeah is far more fun playing online with friends and people off forums rather than no bodies who don't even talk there were some right nobheads playing with earlier... Yeah got all the freeburn challenges to do still...although I was struggling with the barrel roll one to be honest, some reason I have never quite mastered pulling them off consistently.

I should be around tomorrow night for a bit got someones leaving do to go to but thats early evening.

Yeah i will pop on tomorrow. Really like the way that you see one guy playing it, so it makes you want to play, which makes someone else want to play, and it spirals :heh:

how come the first car has nothing at all?

Because it can fly? Hopefully!! : p

Defo buying the first two cars there. Back to the Future and Knight Rider.

Not gonna bother buying the extra cars. Might consider the island. Need to give this game more play time, but I got the A license and got a little bored. Plus Cube has unbeatable road times.

Because those are from the Unofficial Burnout Wiki, and we've only seen in-game footage of the 88 Special (the others we've only seen in the menus, so we saw the stats).

4ieb0m.jpg

Because "Where we're going we don't need roads.."

Because "Where we're going we don't need roads.."

lol!

I will prob buy the new cars just coz they look so cool!

I have charged my headset now so if i'm on tonight i can finally use it...

I was wrong about the 360 price.

3182002311_829f5060ff.jpg

Jansen 88 Special

$3.99 / €3.99 / £3.19 / 320 MS

3182002043_5f2ea7268a.jpg

Hunter Manhattan Spirit

$1.99 / €1.99 / £1.59 / 160 MS

3287604484_d876f21448.jpg

Hunter Cavalry Bootlegger

3287612346_e816b7d198.jpg

Carson GT Nighthawk

Full Pack

$7.99 / €7.99 / £6.29 / 600 MS

http://www.criteriongames.com/article.php?artID=402

an improvement, fo sho.

still not got all the cars in the main game though (the citizen is currently waiting to be taken down) so I doubt I'll pick it up for a while.

More bikes, please. Preferably the one from Akira while you're in the business of sincere flattery

Unfortunately, the only new bike is the Toy Bike.

Legendary Cars

- Jansen 88 Special

- Hunter Manhattan Spirit

- Hunter Cavalry Bootlegger

- Carson GT Nighthawk

Toy Cars

- Toy Hunter Manhattan

- Toy Jansen P88

- Toy Hunter 4x4

- Toy Carson GT Concept

- Toy Krieger Racing WTR

- Toy Hunter Citizen

- Toy Nakamura Firehawk GP Competition

- Final Toy Car

Boost Specials

- Carson Extreme Hotrod

- Montgomery Hawker Mech

Big Surf Island

- Dust Storm

Cops & Robbers

- Police Paint Jobs for Various Cars.

I was wrong about the 360 price.

3182002311_829f5060ff.jpg

Jansen 88 Special

$3.99 / €3.99 / £3.19 / 320 MS

3182002043_5f2ea7268a.jpg

Hunter Manhattan Spirit

3287604484_d876f21448.jpg

Hunter Cavalry Bootlegger

3287612346_e816b7d198.jpg

Carson GT Nighthawk

Full Pack

$7.99 / €7.99 / £6.29 / 600 MS

http://www.criteriongames.com/article.php?artID=402

Will buy them all likely, not that interested in the Hunter Calvalry Bootlegger, not even sure where its from lol, but back to the future, ghostbusters and knightrider way too much to resist...

Will buy them all likely, not that interested in the Hunter Calvalry Bootlegger, not even sure where its from lol, but back to the future, ghostbusters and knightrider way too much to resist...

Criterion say it's better in orange:

santi_general_lee.jpg

The General Lee is gonna be my favourite I think. Especially with the horn blaring doing a super jump through a barn or something.

They look awesome. I think I'm going to wait until they go down in price if that happens.

I've already posted this to some of you on your PS3's but hey the more the merrier!.

Burnout online fun tonight from 7:30. Charge your mics! the more the better - last night was great fun. :yay:

an improvement, fo sho.

still not got all the cars in the main game though (the citizen is currently waiting to be taken down) so I doubt I'll pick it up for a while.

More bikes, please. Preferably the one from Akira while you're in the business of sincere flattery

GENIUS IDEA!! : peace:

I've already posted this to some of you on your PS3's but hey the more the merrier!.

Burnout online fun tonight from 7:30. Charge your mics! the more the better - last night was great fun. :yay:

Expecting another classic one liner from you today! Gonna try to eat before I get online too :heh:

After finding out Tales of Vesperia might be out much later than I wanted, I might pick this up cheap wherever possible.