NEurope
Choze

Burnout: Paradise

I was tempted to get this game, but I chose fallout 3 over it, I'll be sure to get this later on though as it looks epic.

Cars are getting a Police makeover:

1232642042-1copsandrobbers02.png

1232642057-1copsandrobbers03.png

1232642097-1copsandrobbers01.png

Its the Cops & Robbers pack ie like online version of marked man tasks.

Anyone up for some Freeburning challenges on the PS3?

I wouldn't mind a game sometime. Be great if we could get a few of us on.

I cant take the timed challanges. supposedly you need a full 10 set for the trophy. I got 12 so that has to be true.

Damn, only need 2 more Bronze Trophies to get the Platinum.

One of them is 'be on the Blue team for an Online Road Rage'....easy enough

The other one is 'Send a Mugshot or Smugshot'. I need the Camera.......and I have not got one :(

EDIT: Yay, got my first Platinum Trophy. Now just need to do the 103 events to get the Elite licence :(

Wow, had some of the best multiplayer experience for a long time last night with Cookyman and DeathJamm. So funny. Especially listening to an angry Scotsman swearing at a cocky 12 year old America Kid....priceless.

And you all got to see my ugly mug!

Wow, had some of the best multiplayer experience for a long time last night with Cookyman and DeathJamm. So funny. Especially listening to an angry Scotsman swearing at a cocky 12 year old America Kid....priceless.

And you all got to see my ugly mug!

He was American he deserved it!

Yeah great fun last night - We should try and get more forum members on. Just got my Burnout Liscence today! Yay!. The restart feature is a godsend. Looks like the burnout elite liscence is gonna take some time to achieve.

Yup thinlk I need therapy after seeing your mugshot! :heh:

He was American he deserved it!

Yeah great fun last night - We should try and get more forum members on. Just got my Burnout Liscence today! Yay!. The restart feature is a godsend. Looks like the burnout elite liscence is gonna take some time to achieve.

Yup thinlk I need therapy after seeing your mugshot! :heh:

Yeah we should really get a few of us together in a Freeburn. I know Choze has it, and mike1988uk amongst others, (Flameboy?).

Maybe tonight around 9-10pm?

Yeah we should really get a few of us together in a Freeburn. I know Choze has it, and mike1988uk amongst others, (Flameboy?).

I'm going to be out tonight until about 22:45 unfortunatly :(

Yep I have it...i may be able to make it tonight...got house of the dead today, so might be playing that but if poeple are online with this will jump on... Not played for ages...been meaning to start from scratch so I get all the trophies....

very specific.

I will probably be on in the wee small hours anyway.

Yep I have it...i may be able to make it tonight...got house of the dead today, so might be playing that but if poeple are online with this will jump on... Not played for ages...been meaning to start from scratch so I get all the trophies....

Its probably the easiest game to get the Platinum.

I will probably be on in the wee small hours anyway.

Its probably the easiest game to get the Platinum.

Yeah thats why I want to do it...Certain ones I can't get owing to them being earlier on in the game...

very specific.

Yeah i started again for trophies and i just got my A licence the other day.

Yeah i know very specific, lol.

I'm going round a friends house tonight as my gf is having a girls night out coz its her sisters birthday but my other friend said he wants be home for about 22:30 so i guessed the time from that...

EDIT: Yay, got my first Platinum Trophy. Now just need to do the 103 events to get the Elite licence :(

What? There isn't even a trophy for finishing the game?

I'd like to get another 360 game on. Maybe one night this week.

Definitely up for that.

What? There isn't even a trophy for finishing the game?

Nope, this game is a Trophy whore's dream.

well I'll be on I reckon fancy some freeburn fun, everyone got headsets? makes it way more fun, remember having some games with cookyman a while back...

If I'm not online someone give me a shout on Windows Messenger ([email protected])

I did appear online briefly last night and seen Mat online but i ended up feeling to tired so i didn't message u, did 2 races and just went to bed after that.