NEurope
Choze

Burnout: Paradise

Yes. Yesyesyes.

Assuming I'm not playing Gears 2 with a friend. If I'm not I'm definitely up for it.

sweet. Not sure how late I'll be on so I'll probably set my 360 up around 8ish if not before.

barely slept. This should help:heh:

Urgh. Sorry guys I just don't feel up to it tonight. I can barely sum up the energy to watch Heroes, never mind play retina scorching racing games.

Another night, yo.

Sorry for not accepting your invites cookyman and Matt_RN. My headset was charging and I had just deleted my save and was trying to do some single player stuff for a spot of trophy whoring...will be back on tonight if anyone fancies some online stuff...need to redo all the freeburn challenges...sigh....

Sorry for not accepting your invites cookyman and Matt_RN. My headset was charging and I had just deleted my save and was trying to do some single player stuff for a spot of trophy whoring...will be back on tonight if anyone fancies some online stuff...need to redo all the freeburn challenges...sigh....

No worries mate, must be a pain having to do all the early stuff again.: peace:

Got 100% Trophies now for the main game and free DLC. Want the trophies for the Party Pack but not gonna pay £8 just to get the Trophies.

Anyone now when the island expansion is coming?

I'd much rather the Island

still, I guess the cars can be done by a comparative handful compared to the much bigger island job. I can't imagine they're delaying the island any

No worries mate, must be a pain having to do all the early stuff again.: peace:

Got 100% Trophies now for the main game and free DLC. Want the trophies for the Party Pack but not gonna pay £8 just to get the Trophies.

Anyone now when the island expansion is coming?

It sure is....any way like I said if theres people online tonight we should go for it...need to do some online stuff like jump over another users car etc...

The Legendary Cars (BTTF, Ghostbusters, Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider) will be out on the 19th Feb. Price will be announced later today.

The Legendary Cars (BTTF, Ghostbusters, Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider) will be out on the 19th Feb. Price will be announced later today.

EPIC. Cannot wait. Although I haven't even unlocked all the cars yet. And Flameboy, I deleted my save awhile ago and still havent achieved as much as I did in some areas like car totals, perfect parking (got 100% before, but can only get as close as 98% now), super jumps and I have not achieved getting all the race events again. Pain in the bum that is.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Gaming-3D-Technology-Launched-For-Video-Gamers/Video/200902315223668?lpos=video_Article_Related_Content_Region_1&lid=VIDEO_15223668_Gaming:_3D_Technology_Launched_For_Video_Gamers

A video showing the Hawker Mech (the second boost special car) for a few seconds and a load of junk about some technology that'll never become big.

Edit: Legendary Car prices (PS3):

Knight hawk £1.59

Spirit £1.59

Bootlegger £1.59

88 special £3.19

Full Pack £6.29

So probably 800MS Points.

Oh, and the Island is out on the 29th.

Did servers go down? 4/5 of us were playing and then matt disappeared then game went...now can't get onto Burnout servers...

Did servers go down? 4/5 of us were playing and then matt disappeared then game went...now can't get onto Burnout servers...

Yeah something crazy happened, the game started lagging like a bitch for me. Then DeathJamm disappeared, then I got disconnected, then I put EastEnders on.: peace:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Gaming-3D-Technology-Launched-For-Video-Gamers/Video/200902315223668?lpos=video_Article_Related_Content_Region_1&lid=VIDEO_15223668_Gaming:_3D_Technology_Launched_For_Video_Gamers

A video showing the Hawker Mech (the second boost special car) for a few seconds and a load of junk about some technology that'll never become big.

Knight hawk £1.59

Spirit £1.59

Bootlegger £1.59

88 special £3.19

Full Pack £6.29

Instant downloads for me.

Question:

Should I get Burnout Paradise or Halo 3 next month?

I've played Halo 3 with with a mate before and I liked it. But I also liked the demo of Burnout.

Knight hawk £1.59

Spirit £1.59

Bootlegger £1.59

88 special £3.19

Full Pack £6.29

YEAH! :D

EPIC. Cannot wait. Although I haven't even unlocked all the cars yet. And Flameboy, I deleted my save awhile ago and still havent achieved as much as I did in some areas like car totals, perfect parking (got 100% before, but can only get as close as 98% now), super jumps and I have not achieved getting all the race events again. Pain in the bum that is.

I had one super jump, one smash and one billboard to find for months and i had found them last week.

£6.29 for all those legendary cars what a bargain, definitely worth it for me.

Cheers for the online games earlier. I kept getting kicked out of freeburn but stayed logged in to PSN so seemed odd...thats why I decided to call it a day as was getting annoyed with it. Had fun though did a couple of challenges and got a couple of extra trophies, managed 47% after restarting yesterday and found some more smash gates (349 now) so all good.

Quote of the night goes to cookyman who when looking for a ramp to do a barrel roll off came out with;

"C'mon I'm stalking the streets like a serial killer"

£6.29 for all those legendary cars what a bargain, definitely worth it for me.

Cheers for the online games earlier. I kept getting kicked out of freeburn but stayed logged in to PSN so seemed odd...thats why I decided to call it a day as was getting annoyed with it. Had fun though did a couple of challenges and got a couple of extra trophies, managed 47% after restarting yesterday and found some more smash gates (349 now) so all good.

Quote of the night goes to cookyman who when looking for a ramp to do a barrel roll off came out with;

YEAH! I am Still LMAO at that comment. Ah that made my day :smile: That and the successful challenges. Great feeling when a team comes together. Shame the servers, for the first time i must say, have been shite.

I cant wait for the Island!

The cars look like fun.

If you still dont have this game get it.

YEAH! I am Still LMAO at that comment. Ah that made my day :smile: That and the successful challenges. Great feeling when a team comes together. Shame the servers, for the first time i must say, have been shite.

I'm definitely thinking we all need to get on when the new cars hit on Thursday.

I'm definitely thinking we all need to get on when the new cars hit on Thursday.

Bagsie the delorean (sp?). Ugh cant wait. MUST NOT SKIP WORK...

Instant downloads for me.

Check this month's calendar before you get too excited about the island...

What I do in my own time has nothing to do with you :heh:

Servers were sucking more than my Dyson.

Hmmmm might have Streetfighter IV by then but those new cars look frakking sweet.

Man how much fun was that tonight? Lets hope the servers are more stable tomorrow as I want to play you all again! This is what gaming is all about - getting online and having a laugh especially with guys from the forum it's far more fun!

So who's up for more burnout tomorrow - we've got hundreds of online challenges to do! I've been loving this game since the new patch last week - the restart option is brill. Got my Burnout Liscence on Saturday :yay:

What I do in my own time has nothing to do with you :heh:

Servers were sucking more than my Dyson.

Hmmmm might have Streetfighter IV by then but those new cars look frakking sweet.

Man how much fun was that tonight? Lets hope the servers are more stable tomorrow as I want to play you all again! This is what gaming is all about - getting online and having a laugh especially with guys from the forum it's far more fun!

So who's up for more burnout tomorrow - we've got hundreds of online challenges to do! I've been loving this game since the new patch last week - the restart option is brill. Got my Burnout Liscence on Saturday :yay:

Count me in for tomorrow, I love this game. And to think this is the second time I have owned it. I sold my first copy because I could not get into it:confused: