NEurope
Choze

Burnout: Paradise

A gamer has error updated version.

To be honest i have no idea how this happened but i just put on burnout and it said that V1.70 was available to download. After the download was complete i was able to look at the new Legendary cars that are suposed to be available on Thursday. I then messaged one of my freinds saying that the new update was out. He then went to download it and it wasnt available for him to download. I then had a look in the online rooms available and there was only 1, with about 5 people in it. As far as i know im 1 of only about 6 people who have the update and i'm not able to play against anyone else who doesnt have it. the only reason why i might have it is because criterion were maybe testing out the update on the servers and i happened to start up burnout at that point in time.

Update V1.70!

w85b80.jpg

snexk1.jpg

20r1h8y.jpg

After finding out Tales of Vesperia might be out much later than I wanted, I might pick this up cheap wherever possible.

do it!

one of the best games this gen.:yay:

That was a fun game guys!! Will be better when so many people aren't phoning and I'm back on my main save file.

That was a fun game guys!! Will be better when so many people aren't phoning and I'm back on my main save file.

Yup good times again fellas - great fun!

My 5 year old Daughter owned every last one of you mo'fo's.

Agreed - she kicked butt and her smugshot was awesome!

:bowdown:

My 5 year old Daughter owned every last one of you mo'fo's.

Quality smugshot! Had my butt well and truly handed to me.:heh:

LOL

Btw, could you guys here me alright? I sold my old Jabra headset ages ago in anticipation of the socom bundle, so I was using the mic built into the Playstation Eye.

All i could hear was Cookyman and his very distintive accent ;)

"Fucking Mike this and Fucking Mat that" so funny.

If there is to ever be awards for burnouts smug shots i award it to Daft! His shots just made me laugh so much!

All i could hear was Cookyman and his very distintive accent ;)

"Fucking Mike this and Fucking Mat that" so funny.

If there is to ever be awards for burnouts smug shots i award it to Daft! His shots just made me laugh so much!

Ha! You probably got a few of me on the phone as well. Normally I throw myself round the room a bit more :heh:

I love the Playstation Eye. Mugshots are an awesome idea. Makes it feel like a bit of a party. Would love to see a few more games use the idea.

I wasn't talking much because I was messing with my mic. I noticed the speak icon was always on next to my name even when I wasn't talking. Did everyone hear that?

I'd head the official headset wasn't comfortable but I love it.

I should be on tomorrow around 7:30 if everyone is up for some more carnage.

Sorry I didn't make it online tonight guys, only actually just made it home from the leaving do at work..anyway will likely be online tomorrow...hopefully can get some burnout action before you lot all get on the streetfighter band wagon...

Ordered the Ultimate box from Play.com, same price as a regular version so why not? They were out of stock but I hope they restock soon, would like to try it out before half term ends.

Sorry i missed it! I'll try to be on next time. :smile:

Now that SF4 is here, I don't know the when there will be a next time. Although the cars will be coming at a good time. Ah the vertical takedown madness was hella fun yesterday. As were the checkpoint races...wait was that on monday?

Comment of the night goes to Cookyman again:

"I have driving skills like stevie wonder!"

Haha, mugshots?! How does that work?

Connect a PSEye, EyeToy, Xbox Live Vision Camera or one of the other supported webcams to your PS3 and you'll send a picture to whoever takes you down.

Now that SF4 is here, I don't know the when there will be a next time. Although the cars will be coming at a good time. Ah the vertical takedown madness was hella fun yesterday. As were the checkpoint races...wait was that on monday?

Comment of the night goes to Cookyman again:

So is everyone from the PS3 crew going to be playing SF4 today? I cancelled my preorder lol!

Ha! You probably got a few of me on the phone as well. Normally I throw myself round the room a bit more :heh:

I love the Playstation Eye. Mugshots are an awesome idea. Makes it feel like a bit of a party. Would love to see a few more games use the idea.

I wasn't talking much because I was messing with my mic. I noticed the speak icon was always on next to my name even when I wasn't talking. Did everyone hear that?

I'd head the official headset wasn't comfortable but I love it.

I should be on tomorrow around 7:30 if everyone is up for some more carnage.

The speaker icon kept coming up on my name as well and i wasn't talking. My tv was on very low volume as well so i dont know what was setting mine off, maybe breathing? lol

The speaker icon kept coming up on my name as well and i wasn't talking. My tv was on very low volume as well so i dont know what was setting mine off, maybe breathing? lol

mine has always done that