NEurope
Portlett

the sick joke thread

You've missed my point, it's not racism, it's a joke (even if racist), said in a (supposedly) lighthearted environment.

Its a racist joke, therefore it derives its humor from racism.

I'm starting to think this is just going to turn into an argument and is just going off topic. Lock time perhaps?

Oh jeez, I can't stand these PCers trying to tell us what we can and can't find funny. This was supposed to be a thread where we could laugh without people trying to make us feel guilty, but we can't have THAT now can we?

I noticed that the 2 people who are complaining the most are the people who have yet to reach their 20's. The indoctrination they recieved from high school/college hasn't quite worn off yet, so it's understandable. I remember being their age, and kicking up a fuss about racism, but I grew up and realized there's far worse shit than a bit of racism.

I'm starting to think this is just going to turn into an argument and is just going off topic. Lock time perhaps?

May as well be locked, people have ruined this thread's original purpose.

So you are saying it is ok to have a laugh about babies being raped and suicide?

Someone could have had an abusive childhood and would find it very offensive. I dont think it is very considerate of others to gain pleasure out of the pain and abuse of others.

If it dosen´t affect your morality, yes i think´s it´s alright to laugh about it.

Jokes alway´s have a victim. But jokes don´t signify an action, making a dead baby joke dosen´t mean you will kill the baby. Making a rascist joke dosen´t make you rascist.

I dont think it is very considerate of others to gain pleasure out of the pain and abuse of others.

People that go trough dramatic things in life recover differently about it.

Making fun of these things can help you feel better about it.

Believe me i know....

You've missed my point, it's not racism, it's a joke (even if racist), said in a (supposedly) lighthearted environment.

light hearted, tolerant, friendly and respectful, thats what i think this forum tries to be. Go read the rules on posting, i'm pretty sure it has something in there about racism, as well as other forms of intolerant, well, abuse.

Is there any reason AT ALL why this thread isn't locked yet?! Lets all take a deep breath anbd grow up and stop pretending that this is about something other than posting inappropriate jokes, which are racist, homophobic, sexist and other forms of -ist and -ic. If the forum tolerates this, then it may as well tolerate posting wank material for the teenage boys who frequent this site, bugger what the rules say.

I like dark humor... but some this kind of "dark" humor about raping babies is just stupid.

I don't have a problem with it, but all of you who laugh are pretty much bastards with no comedy taste and discretion at all.

You're way too uptight. If someone actually takes these jokes seriously, they should be shot on sight for being such pricks.

Oh, and to all the people saying this is childish and stupid (yes takeo, I'm talking to you), if I find something funny, I laugh! I don't stop to think if I should or not laugh, OK?? Any kind of censorship, whatever it may be, disgusts me.

And now, for some jokes, these are all old ones, but I still love them:

What's worse than finding 11 dead babies in a dumpster?

Finding a dead baby in 11 dumpsters.

What's the worst part of eating a vegetable?

The wheelchair.

What do old women and dog shit have in common?

The older they are, the easier they are to pick up.

What is the definition of self destruction:

An epileptic lepper.

What did the blind deaf and dumb little boy get for christmas?

Cancer

What breaks during sex?

A three-year old's pelvis.

What do you get when you cut a baby in two?

An erection.

I have more... let's just see if these still cause a laugh.

Oh jeez, I can't stand these PCers trying to tell us what we can and can't find funny. This was supposed to be a thread where we could laugh without people trying to make us feel guilty, but we can't have THAT now can we?

I noticed that the 2 people who are complaining the most are the people who have yet to reach their 20's. The indoctrination they recieved from high school/college hasn't quite worn off yet, so it's understandable. I remember being their age, and kicking up a fuss about racism, but I grew up and realized there's far worse shit than a bit of racism.

Thats funny because I remember I used to find jokes like this funny, in fact I could tell you a few. I went to a pretty right wing school. Most my friends dislike gay people, black people and generally anyone who isn't white and use really offensive language and think its funny. Simply put, its not funny. Then again if you explain to me why that joke was funny I might change my young impressionable mind.

If it dosen´t affect your morality, yes i think´s it´s alright to laugh about it.

Jokes alway´s have a victim. But jokes don´t signify an action, making a dead baby joke dosen´t mean you will kill the baby. Making a rascist joke dosen´t make you rascist.

People that go trough dramatic things in life recover differently about it.

Making fun of these things can help you feel better about it.

Believe me i know....

Not all jokes have a victim actually.

Mainly only these sick ones.

And joking about death and suicide isn't a nice thing for me at the moment, seeing my one of best friend's sister has commited suicide.

And most of these racist jokes aren't even jokey. They are just plainly offesive to the target group.

And joking about death and suicide isn't a nice thing for me at the moment, seeing my one of best friend's sister has commited suicide.

Now that, is what I call funny.:)

I think I'll lighten the mood with a little joke.

How do you stop a baby crawling round in circles?

Nail its other hand to the floor.

Not all jokes have a victim actually.

Mainly only these sick ones.

And most of these racist jokes aren't even jokey. They are just plainly offesive to the target group.

Maybe not all but most of them do. And those jokes that don´t have a victim are usually jokes you tell 4-8 year olds.

And banning everyone to say something about it won´t make you feel any better. If you put a border line and say: "You are not allowed to say a particular thing about it, do not cross the line!"

Will only make the recovery part harder because if you put that border and stick to it, everytime someone jokes about something relevent to that will remind you off that tragedy.

Death and suicide is a tragedy to most people in the world but refusing to hear humorous comments (funny or not) won´t help because people will talk about because death is kinda of a big deal in life

You are a sick, cruel person.

Perhaps I am, but it is my opinion that suicide is a stupid thing to do. I've had two uncles who killed themselves, one of them, it was me who found him dead... and you know what? They were both assholes. Cowards. Couldn't deal with their own limitations, so yeah, I believe that they were no loss at all. Call me cruel, but at least I'm honest.

I think I'll lighten the mood with a little joke.

How do you stop a baby crawling round in circles?

Nail its other hand to the floor.

God bless you. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

And the stupid thing is, Being honest often attracts tight-ass politically correct people that believe theyre opinion to be universal

Perhaps I am, but it is my opinion that suicide is a stupid thing to do. I've had two uncles who killed themselves, one of them, it was me who found him dead... and you know what? They were both assholes. Cowards. Couldn't deal with their own limitations, so yeah, I believe that they were no loss at all. Call me cruel, but at least I'm honest.

God bless you. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Perhaps you should think about how others may feel when laughing at a real person's suicide.

See the thing is with "racist" jokes, is that we're not laughing at black people, we're laughing at the joke. We don't laugh because we think black people are inferior, or because we get boners over dead babies.

God bless you.

I please to aim.

You're way too uptight.

Yes, it's terrible isn't it. Not agreeing with jokes about raping babies being funny.

i have some less-sick jokes...

How do you make a door laugh?

Tickle its nob!

How do you make a pool table laugh?

Put your hands in a pocket and tickle the balls!

How do you confuse a gay person?

Orange!

.. See? They're funny because they're so very bad. I'm sorry to say but I did laugh at some of these jokes in this thread. In a way the joke itself is a joke - not like some paedophilic necrophile seriously sat and wrote out what you see here.

I also find it curious that it's only the racial jokes being picked on... And curious too that there aren't any white person jokes being posted in reply.

I can understand that offensive material is often offensive, but sometimes it's better to not get offended by a joke that isn't even aimed at you, or offended at how someone else is.

Sometimes it's best not to go into a thread you don't like, too. Like how I don't go into the Wii board!