N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

Well then surely he's breaking the laws of physics? Creating energy from nothing? If he was locked away for 30 years, his body was assumedly keeping itself at body temperature, and he would need to respire to do this. Also the regeneration would need some form of extra protein for repair etc. The way I see Claire and Adam's power is that they just have a fast as fuck metabolism when it comes to cell repair, and also that they can form blastema for regrowth of limbs, albeit very quickly. If anything they're gonna need more food than the rest of us.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brain damage seems to be the major injury the healers can't deal with properly though. Anywhere but the head, bullets and stuff always get pushed back out etc but there's been two head wounds in series one that didn't heal the same way. We already know that decapitation is the only way to kill them outright.

THey'll find a way to bring him back, keeping him alive (kinda) is means to bring him back at some point, he was a bloody good villan, not as good as Sylar but he was good and he will come back in one form or another, this IS heroes we're talking about, anything can happen.

Also this is mostly aimed at Ashley since I know he knows but who was it that signed on? Was it one that 'fell'?

Kristen was signed on for thirteen episodes and has been in about five. Plus they can't get rid of the only one who can act :p

That would mean that Mama Claire slept with Bob....I cant see that. :heh::bowdown:

Bob's not her biological father. It would however have to mean whoever Elle's parents are would have either have had to have slept with Nathan or trailer park lady. Would make sense if it were the mother, seeing as she had fire power. But then the woman would surely learn from her mistakes if she had Elle and gave her away.

Oh wait, people don't learn from their mistakes because Sylar is still alive. Gorramit when will they kill off that idiot.

Oh right...when'd we find that out?

Episode or two, talked about how Elle destroyed stuff as a child and Bob (well..the company) took her in.

(The relationship between her and Bob is a slightly more twisted and a lot less heartwarming than the one between Veronica and her father Keith, and the actors look kinda similar its odd)

Who knows really, I mean without air it would cause damage to the brain etc but then he would just heal from that wouldnt he?

I would say even for the healers the brain still functions similar to ours when damaged, as the brain is the center of our control system it doesn't have the ability to heal itself normally or even feel pain, as for what happened to Peter and Claire in season one, I think those were more of a case of important nerves connecting the brain to the rest were cut-off/damaged and unable to heal while the object was in place due to it... something like that

I'd assume Claire's cerebellum was pierced by the branch, and probably further inwards into the main lobe. The cerebellum controls motor functions, and sensory perception etc, however this can be pierced without too much damage (ie not killing an organism) I reckon that the stick pierced her medulla oblongata which controls heart and lungs etc, so it was probably the puncture of this that prevented her from healing? I reckon the brain contains memory of how to rebuild the body after injury?

Tim Kring Talking about Series 2 Finale and Villians:

Heroes creator Tim Kring has revealed that the fate of two major characters has yet to be decided.

In the finale to the cult show's second volume, 'Generations', which aired in the US on Monday, Nathan Petrelli (Adrian Pasdar) was shot in the chest as he gave a press conference. Meanwhile Niki (Ali Larter) was seemingly trapped inside a building moments before it exploded.

"Things are fairly dire for them both," Kring told TV Guide, adding that the fates of both characters are "up in the air and will be determined when we come back after the [writers'] strike".

As for volume three, titled 'Villains', Kring teased: "We've introduced a cadre of them over the course of the show and we're going to see them rise up. Just as the heroes have found each other to save the world, the villains will do the same with the opposite intent. The Company has catalogued many of these people over the years. There may be more of them down in that basement than we have alluded to so far."