N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

Trying not to read what people have said so it doesn't get spoiled, but is this episode the last episode?!? (Ep 11)

What a short and shit season then.

Last episode so far. It was always gonna stop after volume 2 though due to the winter break, just need to see how the strike goes over the holidays.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Bobs hold over Elle is simple, hes her father and I think this episode shows just how much Elle wants to impress him.

I wonder if the connection between Elle and Claire that was mentioned a lot at the start of the season (rumoured to be half sisters) was changed because of the writers strike or it was simply that Elle was what Claire could have become if the company had taken her in.

Guest Stefkov

I was thinking the exact same thing, Peter has absorbed Claire's, even Adam's powers so surely he can take his blood. But maybe the mix of all the other powers would intervine?

I like the theory that Mr Bennet is the killer (I'm guessing when you say HRG you mean horn rimmed glasses?).

I like what Hiro did, Adam now has eternity under all that soil.

I would have thought they'd take the virus somewhere safe and destroy it, with the symbol in the dust as it fell off his hand, all I thought was that it was released.

When I was watching that episode I was half expecting the virus to be released and they would be "Oh Sh-" then it would of been finished with a big cliffhanger, but apparently not.

I was thinking that Peters DNA might not work due to his cellular structure re-arranging as he got a new ability, but wonder if it's structured in a way that it can still heal. Also I always wondered why people called him HRG and why he suddenly changed his mind about The Company.

Also Adam can't die if he's buried so i'm gonna assume he's gonna come back again all pissed at Hiro, he can digest his organs to live for food and they can regenerate, though as i'm typing this I wonder what he can drink, his blood?

Guest Stefkov

I just remembered why I wanted to post.

When did Sylar get regenetitive power? Claire and Adam are the only two, well Peter but leave him out...and he hasn't killed either Claire or Adam.

Stupid, stupid me. The blood he injected was....I must think before I type.

When I was watching that episode I was half expecting the virus to be released and they would be "Oh Sh-" then it would of been finished with a big cliffhanger, but apparently not.

Your forgotten this episode was changed because of the writers stike.

Your forgotten this episode was changed because of the writers stike.

The the episode actually change cause of it? Ah never knew that (or I forgot) Thought that was what the writers wrote before the strike. Wonder what it was originally gonna be like then.

But I think the whole Shanti virus thing didn't get built up properly cause of the begining of the Season and made it kind of drag down the plot a bit...

I thought it was a good episode, can't believe they killed Nikki, WHY WHY WHY, i had a little tear in my eyes at that point :cry:

poor Micha also, no dad now no mom.... and whats really gonna kill him is it was his fault for going alone and not callin the cops....or he could blame his cousin for trying to sell his stuff.

I just had a thought, what if from Nikki's death, the virus in her was spread by the explosion?

I actually thought Nathan might die, i said so before, seeing as he did very little this season, but was still shocked when it happened, I was wondering how the company would stop him.

I also thought couldn't Peters blood work too, but i think with Peter it's more complicated given his base power, they could just simply say to use each individual power his mind needs to concentrate and outside his body his blood is obviously not connected to his mind and therefor wouldn't know what to do.

Was kinda hoping Maya would stay dead too, at the begining i thought the character had potential but they didn't use her or her brother right at all, their build up was dragged on far too long.

What Hiro did to Kensai was brilliant, but i'm sure we'll see him again... remember Uma Thurman in Kill Bill was also buried alive and got out, i'm sure Kensai could also, Hiro should have killed him, we know he's got it in him to kill cuz he ran Sylar through in season 1, but maybe he thought Kensai is not as dangerous (power wise) as Sylar, still if he was worried about honor simple solution would be to give him a sword and let them have an epic sword duel and Hiro winning honorably without using his power.... but what was really annoying was how Hiro was saying everything to Peter except that he saw Kensai try to release the virus in the past.

As for Sylar, I still gotta know why the hell the Company saved him, why take him all the way to Mexico and with only one person to watch over him (and a dumb bitch at that) even without his powers you'd think they'd be more cautious. And why did no alarms go off when the illiousionist (forgot her name) never reported back?

I was also thinking when Kensai dropped the virus that Peter would get inside just in time so see it smash. And when he tried to destroy is i thought that would have actually released it, when Nathan was giving the speech I was half expecting him and Matt to become the first victims and drop dead (i figured with Peters healing he should be safe)

And whats with all the other stuff in that high security safe? A brain? A deck of cards (Gambit?)? And other stuff i can't remember now.....

So whats the chances of this continuing in February (i think thats when it would have come back) like it was meant to if writers strike ended any time soon? Whats the situation on that anyway, is it any where near ending?

Oh yeah, I totally loved that room of mysteries. Very interesting indeed.

I hope they explore that later. And I totally hope theres a new bad ass in Season 3. And I hope its not the last we see of Adam, as hes probably my favourite character - Hes so evil and awesome! Like his voice too.

Also Adam can't die if he's buried so i'm gonna assume he's gonna come back again all pissed at Hiro, he can digest his organs to live for food and they can regenerate, though as i'm typing this I wonder what he can drink, his blood?

Well no, not really, if he digests his organs in order to respire, where's the energy for the regeneration of new organs going to come from?