N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

I think everyone knows that either:

1, the writers were being hella lazy with episode 10.

2, the directors and producers basically brought it upon themselves to rewrite alot of it.

Because it was not up to standard with the previous season or even this season.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy mother. Hiro against Peter. Hiro's already stopped time, he has no chance.

I am actually giddy with excitement for next episode.

Hiro could simply teleport up to Adam, cut his head off and teleport to the other side of the world before Peter knew what was going on. Heck, he could possibly even do away with Peter at the same time.

Unfortunately that would make for a very short scene. My bet is on that sword having some sort of magical properties that can counteract Peter's lightning (ala Star Wars Lightsabre vs Force Lightning) or Hiro falling flat on his arse 10 seconds in.

how about DL comes BACK TO LIFE and goes through the wall with Ted who also comes BACK TO LIFE and nukes a big hole between the two down to some sewers where Nathan flies out and grabs them both and flies down to the us border and throws them at sylar!

Best episode ever.

.. On that idea, what do you think would be the most amazing episode?

how about DL comes BACK TO LIFE and goes through the wall with Ted who also comes BACK TO LIFE and nukes a big hole between the two down to some sewers where Nathan flies out and grabs them both and flies down to the us border and throws them at sylar!

Best episode ever.

.. On that idea, what do you think would be the most amazing episode?

An hour long special on Claire and Elle getting funky.

I'll get my coat.

Well just watched the season finale, not especially great I dont think. Had some good moments but Heroes dont seem to be the best at finales, shame they arent like say Smallville who really go all out. I guess though as it was mostly re-filmed and wasnt supposed to end there that I can give them a break.

Nathan's speech was pratically epic! and I totally was expecting but not expecting his assassination. BUT who did it! shock shock!

I still reckon you have to kill adam, caus leaving him there is just too easy for him to come back later. Though you could practically hear him.

Plus the running into the safe bit was totally epic aswell!

overall good episode!

dudes! spoiler that you chumps! fucks alive it's sensitive info!

umm may I refer you to the title

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

So its game :P I personally dont touch this thread till i am caught up with the latest one

Looking forward to the 3rd season (if it ever gets back on track) but the end bit didnt excite as muhc interest as the end bit for the 2nd season at the en d of the last episode of the 1st

Just finished watching the finale. Thought it was great, and the end with the can... that was a good reference.

Also I know this won't fit but the person that walked away from the crowd was wearing stuff similar to what Sylar wore at the begining, I know it wasn't him but I could of sworn he wore a baseball cap. Enjoyed it alot and the end grew my interest and I raelly wanna know what happens.

I was half expecting a huge cliffhanger just to annoy us due to the strike :heh:

Yea that was the one. I seen the spinach and was pretty amused by it,thought he would bring it over to him, then crush it like he was opening it in the cartoon. Makes sense for his ma to do it though, same clothing and she was always against exposing the company, but now she might be in another one, or she was on the phone with her good friend bob.

Also this is mostly aimed at Ashley since I know he knows but who was it that signed on? Was it one that 'fell'?

Guest Stefkov

Trying not to read what people have said so it doesn't get spoiled, but is this episode the last episode?!? (Ep 11)

What a short and shit season then.

Oh man, I loved that.

"Im back"

That was made of win. Ooooh, really think Part Two/Season 3 will be fricking awesome. I mean its called "Villains" for gods sake! :yay: :yay: :heh:

I don't understand how Bob has such a hold over people. Elle for example could just zap him.

And I'm disappointed they brought Maya back to life. I never liked her much.