N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

I'm tempted to not watch it next week and watch the last two episodes together. But where would the fun be when I can't join in the "What do you think will happen!?"

Though saying that, some classes finish for me so no doubt i'l be a bit bored and download it.

But after watching that clip for the 10th episode, it looks really good. Can't wait to see the Hiro/Peter thing.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks bloody great on all sides, Claire stepping up, Slyar finding Mohinder (does he have his powers back, and what happened to the twins?), and holy crap why is Hiro got a sword to Peters neck?

Adam killed Hiro's father. Peter is BFF with Adam. Guessing they don't see eye to eye.

Hiro would kick Peter's ass too. Peter is powerful, but he has jack shit idea on how to control most of his powers. Hiro on the other hand seems to have perfect control on his now, meaning Peter is royally fucked (unless the writers decide to suddenly teach Peter to control what he does).

On the Hiro's Dad/Angela/Adam's powers front:

Hiro's dad obviously has some sort of physical power, he was ready to fight Adam hand-to-hand and wouldn't have done so if it was a mental/non-physical power (so no flight, teleportation etc.). It probably relates to swords somehow, he was insistent to Ando that he needed a sword to defend himself.

Angela obviously has some sort of mental power. She helped Peter get his memories back (or at least remember about her and his brother), can resist Matt to some extent and did very well at convincing Nathan's wife.

My guess is Adam's other "power" is an inability to feel pain. That would make him very, very dangerous indeed as no pain = no fear (certainly no physical pain, maybe even no mental pain either). Angela did say it was a power he developed in to, and this would make sense.

EDIT:

Canadian Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKwdT3HBSrU

Is that Sylar fighting Peter? Could Sylar be trying to stop the virus or is it just a wrong place/wrong time scenario (im thinking he's trying to stop it tbh, the virus would kill him and everyone whose powers he's trying to steal)

Hiro would kick Peter's ass too. Peter is powerful, but he has jack shit idea on how to control most of his powers. Hiro on the other hand seems to have perfect control on his now, meaning Peter is royally fucked (unless the writers decide to suddenly teach Peter to control what he does).

On the Hiro's Dad/Angela/Adam's powers front:

Hiro's dad obviously has some sort of physical power, he was ready to fight Adam hand-to-hand and wouldn't have done so if it was a mental/non-physical power (so no flight, teleportation etc.). It probably relates to swords somehow, he was insistent to Ando that he needed a sword to defend himself.

Angela obviously has some sort of mental power. She helped Peter get his memories back (or at least remember about her and his brother), can resist Matt to some extent and did very well at convincing Nathan's wife.

My guess is Adam's other "power" is an inability to feel pain. That would make him very, very dangerous indeed as no pain = no fear (certainly no physical pain, maybe even no mental pain either). Angela did say it was a power he developed in to, and this would make sense.

EDIT:

Canadian Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKwdT3HBSrU

Is that Sylar fighting Peter? Could Sylar be trying to stop the virus or is it just a wrong place/wrong time scenario (im thinking he's trying to stop it tbh, the virus would kill him and everyone whose powers he's trying to steal)

Nope that someone else.

Angela rumour to have the power of touch ie persuasion.

+ She convinced the police to drop the charges of shoplifting in Don't Look Back.

+ When trying to convince Nathan to just let the explosion happen, she places her hands on his back. Moments later, he is agreeing with her, saying variations of exactly what she said. Later, when Peter reads Nathan's mind, he is thinking the same thing ("It can't be stopped.") over and over again.

+ In 'Four Months Ago', Angela is speaking with Heidi. During Angela's speech to her, she begins to touch her and even stroke Heidi's hair. In the scene, a lot that was shown was of Angela touching her, almost desperate in a way. Then, when she asks Heidi if she can count on her, she suddenly gives a almost hypnotized nod.

+ Angela was able to convince Nathan to go ahead with Linderman's plans, but he changed his mind. Perhaps her power requires "less effort to get from Point A to Point B" than Eden's (she doesn't have to use a deep voice), but is also easier to resist.

+ In Four Months Ago, Adam tells Peter that he can regain his memory by healing, as Adam does, but he has to exert himself mentally to do this. Angela may have used persuasion only to force Peter to remember her, the relationship she most valued.

+ In Four Months Ago, The camera seems to spend a little too much time focusing in on Angela's hand upon Heidi. This is up until she asks her if she can handle keeping Nathan's 'disease' a secret. Heidi agrees, and maybe the "Point A to Point B" part of this ability is that instead of having to say something persuade them, all she needs is to merely touch them.

+ It seems that her persuasion is related to touching, and since she didn't touch Parkman, she couldn't persuade him.

Nope that someone else.

Angela rumour to have the power of touch ie persuasion.

+ She convinced the police to drop the charges of shoplifting in Don't Look Back.

+ When trying to convince Nathan to just let the explosion happen, she places her hands on his back. Moments later, he is agreeing with her, saying variations of exactly what she said. Later, when Peter reads Nathan's mind, he is thinking the same thing ("It can't be stopped.") over and over again.

+ In 'Four Months Ago', Angela is speaking with Heidi. During Angela's speech to her, she begins to touch her and even stroke Heidi's hair. In the scene, a lot that was shown was of Angela touching her, almost desperate in a way. Then, when she asks Heidi if she can count on her, she suddenly gives a almost hypnotized nod.

+ Angela was able to convince Nathan to go ahead with Linderman's plans, but he changed his mind. Perhaps her power requires "less effort to get from Point A to Point B" than Eden's (she doesn't have to use a deep voice), but is also easier to resist.

+ In Four Months Ago, Adam tells Peter that he can regain his memory by healing, as Adam does, but he has to exert himself mentally to do this. Angela may have used persuasion only to force Peter to remember her, the relationship she most valued.

+ In Four Months Ago, The camera seems to spend a little too much time focusing in on Angela's hand upon Heidi. This is up until she asks her if she can handle keeping Nathan's 'disease' a secret. Heidi agrees, and maybe the "Point A to Point B" part of this ability is that instead of having to say something persuade them, all she needs is to merely touch them.

+ It seems that her persuasion is related to touching, and since she didn't touch Parkman, she couldn't persuade him.

Ah, makes sense. Still, she did a bloody good job at resisting Matt's probing/thought implanting. I guess that was a little trick she learned after hanging around with his dad a lot

I don't get how Adam is 'powefull' though. I mean he can heal and not age but offensivily, he can't do much can he?

Peter or Sylar can take him down I would think, though depends if Adam heals faster than they can cut his head.

I would just assume he would be 'powerfull' cause Peter is around him and doesn't know better :heh:

I think it's Alejandro fighting Sylar there so protect Maya, Peters hair isn't that long. I can see Sylar getting his powers back and killing him.

Erm, yeah spoilers for whats been showed. Anything that hasnt been shown should be spoiler tagged. General practice really.

If it was "Movie *Spoilers*" understandable, as theres only of said movie. :)

It just says Season 2. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't be shown.

I don't get how Adam is 'powefull' though. I mean he can heal and not age but offensivily, he can't do much can he?

Peter or Sylar can take him down I would think, though depends if Adam heals faster than they can cut his head.

I would just assume he would be 'powerfull' cause Peter is around him and doesn't know better :heh:

Maybe he is immune to some of the others powers too. He can't be hurt physically, but we've not seen anyone do any mental damage yet either. If he can't be manipulated then that would explain why Angela is scared of him. He doesn't have to be powerful offensively if nobody can stop him, hell the only solution they could think up was to shove him in a room, even then time is on his side.

It's like some sick horror film where no matter what you do the bad guy keeps coming back and won't stop til you're dead. Not immediately scary, but after a while it will start to fuck with you're mind.

I doubt Peter and Sylar can stop him, he got blown up by a tent full of gunpowder and survived. That will have torn his body to shreds, yet it still healed. Even going Nuclear won't stop him, it didn't kill Peter or Claire.

The only solution i can think of is Peter teleporting in to space and dumping him in orbit of some distant planet. Wouldn't kill him, but i doubt he'd ever make it back.

Ah quite true. Forgot about the whole gun powder thing untill you mentioned it. What about drowning/suffocation/melting?

They could try to sink him in a lake or sea so he drowns,if they can, lock him up and take away his air or some how throw him in Lava or the sun(which is a bit unrealistic) and maybe a sacrifice will be needed to kill him.

Or what about Maya? Maybe the illness could kill him, but his body could easily heal from it. Or maybe Matt can step in and use his mentalness, but if Angela could resist it I think he could easily aswell.

Only solution right now I can think of is take him to a different time to get rid of him and maybe he'll make his way back in another season.

Maybe he is immune to some of the others powers too. He can't be hurt physically, but we've not seen anyone do any mental damage yet either. If he can't be manipulated then that would explain why Angela is scared of him. He doesn't have to be powerful offensively if nobody can stop him, hell the only solution they could think up was to shove him in a room, even then time is on his side.

I'd say the no mental thing is right. Surely they would have used Parkmans dad to lock him up like he did to Molly if it was possible.

Simple solution to kill Adam is to destroy the brain.

We've seen it with both Claire and Peter in Season 1, when an object cut off the brains connection to the rest of the body they couldn't heal. So therefore if the brain was removed completely and/or totally destroyed they couldn't come back. So we can assume the same can be said of Adam.

So really all Hiro needs to do is freeze time and shove his sword through Adams head.

Remember in the small sword fight they had before the explosion, Kensai asked Hiro why he didn't just stop time and cut his head off.

Going by this, I'm sure Bob and the company could have killed him if they wanted to but I think they had other plans for him (or his bloody)

I'd say the no mental thing is right. Surely they would have used Parkmans dad to lock him up like he did to Molly if it was possible.

But Parkmans dad is on Adams side :wink:

Yes, if someone sees a trailer for a movie, you won't want to know a single thing that happens. Shabba.

The thread is for discussion of the latest episode - not everyone likes to watch the preview / promo of the next episode. Therefore, to be fair, the people who do watch it can do so in spoiler tags.

And yeah, I forgot Parkmans dad was with Adam :indeed:

I'm thinking he might be immune to all Matt's powers too. The Haitian can't suspend his healing ability or he'd have been killed by Bob at some point, and he can heal from having his memory erased. He must be doing it subconsciously and instantaneously by now or Bob would have made the Haitian turn him in to a vegetable.

If he can heal his mind that well then Matt is probably no threat. Im thinking he actually might be indestructible, unless he has Claire's weakness they may need to lock him up again

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!