N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

Guest Stefkov
Been playing Audiosurf this morning. Good stuff. Texture mods are fun, instead of tunnels, I have street lights on the side of my track. Looks really nice.

Texture mods? I checked earlier and some of what people have done don't look as good as what's already in the game.

I just played it again this morning. Managed to hit no grey blocks on a song and got over 100,000 points. Success.

Has anyone heard of a game called Still Life? i was wondering around the internet and found it along with somthing called Post Mortem for about £15.00

I'm not a really big fan of point and click games but after watching a few gameplay vids on youtube i think it looks pretty good.

Also heard they were making a sequil to this too, to be released some time this year i think.

Anyone know anything else about it?

Guest Jordan
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I just got into the Battlefield Heroes closed beta.

I didn't... for shame!

• 2 weeks later...

boxshotni6ir3.jpg

Hardware requirements

Minimum:

Windows XP

Pentium IV

512MB de RAM (XP) / 1GB de RAM (Vista)

8GB HDD, Geforce 6600 (Shaders 3.0 compatible) @ 640x480

DirectX9.0c soundcard compatible

Mouse and keyboard

Recommended:

Windows Vista

Pentium Core 2 Duo

1GB de RAM (XP) / 2GB de RAM (Vista)

8GB HDD

Geforce 8600 @ 1280×720

DirectX9.0c soundcard compatible

Xbox 360 Gamepad

The facts:

- The game will be out on July

- A demo/benchmark wil be released before

- PC version have two new modes: Turbo Mode and Dark Knight Legendary.

- DX9 and DX10 support.

The rumours:

- The game engine has special optimization, the efficiency of the engine will be 10 times higher than t the engine of Lost Planet, the mainstream 8800 GT graphics cards can run at 60 FPS with effects setting at high and anti-aliasing on. 9800GTX graphics card can steadily run at 110 ~ 120FPS. Even the low end 7300 GT graphics card can also fluently run with effects setting at middle.

- Devil May Cry PC Demo will have all graphics setting options seen in the retail version.

- Devil May Cry PC Demo passed Games for Windows certification. It supports Windows LIVE unlock achievements.

- Devil May Cry PC Demo adds new game scenes and hidden roles.

- Devil May Cry PC Demo adds new game modes, compared with Xbox 360 version , and Devil May Cry PC Demo has enhanced Turbo mode, and even continuous hits and the new play mode .

- The Model and texture quality of Devil May Cry PC Demo will be 2.5~ 3.6 times higher the 360 version, to get better screen effect.

- The demo will be released at 6:00AM GMT on June 6.

ss6.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss1.jpg

Woo hoo, just got a new PC that can run all of my steam games. Finally gonna be playing TF2. Anyone wanna hit me up on that? My steam address is teh_bard. Yeah, boiiiiii!

I was looking for someone to reccommend me some good RTS' at the mo, I'm looking to start playing C&C Generals with Zero hour, and Starcraft again. Anything besides that I should be looking into?