NEurope
LazyBoy

Goodbye for a bit

I know i'm not the most active poster (1200 posts in four years, my screen name becomes very clear) but I thought it would just be polite and say goodbye. Tomorrow I leave for China for a year (apart from a week back at Christmas) and where i'm going there isn't exactly the internet....or phones.

So i'll be off the forums for a while. And pity me, I won't be playing the likes of Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy or Halo 3 for a year. Bye.

Woah that was sudden.

I wish you all the luck buddy and it will suck with everything your missing out on.

We'll be waiting here for your return.

Good bye.

So what's it all about? Why're you going to a land of no interwebs? Try not to die of boredom.

Firstly thank you for the nice responses.

I'm out in Shandong Province (yeah I don't know where it is either) learning Wensheng Kungfu from a master out there. Problem is i'm the first english speaking guy they've ever met and I don't speak a word of Mandarin. So to be frank its gonna be fun.

Sounds very Kill Bill =o well, all the best mate.

That was Japanese, you tool. :yay:

That sounds hardcore, not lazy at all! Good luck!

May I ask what are the motives behind this? Are you undertaking a revenge? Or just trying to find the best way ascend?

Good luck with everything! Just think when you come back you can play everything all at once :o How good would that be!

Good luck trying to understand what they say xD Give them my love :p

Nice one man. A fella I know is out there at the moment - been there for 2 years.

Hope you do well out there. Stay safe.

That was Japanese, you tool. :yay:

not the bit in China :p

best o luck dude. sounds interesting!

Firstly thanks again guys, it sounds a bit sad but I will miss these boards, and their oh so intense arguments.

That sounds hardcore, not lazy at all! Good luck!

May I ask what are the motives behind this? Are you undertaking a revenge? Or just trying to find the best way ascend?

Ha, unfortunatly its nothing as cool as revenge, but next time I get a parking ticket I'll see if I can't over dramatise it a bit. I'm afraid the reason for doing it is quite simply that I thought it'd be bloody awesome to be good at the martial arts. I know its not the most glamorous reason, but I only got one stab at this 'life' thing so I figure I might as well live it as differently as possible.

if it helps, I could arrange for the Triads to take out a family member- give you a more dramatic motive an everything. Hell, you'd practically warrant a montage.

That is so cool dude! Seriously at least your doing something different right?

I wish i could just pack-up and leave for another country for a year!

Good Luck!!!

Mario, Halo 3 and Metroid will be waiting for you when you get back....and all the others (looks into Crystal ball) Pikmin wii, Animal Crossing, 1080 Snowboarding Wii...:D

Mario, Halo 3 and Metroid will be waiting for you when you get back....and all the others (looks into Crystal ball) Pikmin wii, Animal Crossing, 1080 Snowboarding Wii...:D

Haha, but Halo ain't on the Wii like those other games you mention! :heh:

And Lazyboy... not so lazy after all are ye eh? Enjoy yourself. :hehe: