Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

That would be the game where I lost by one kill and got a personal score of 30 or thereabouts o_O Good games though :D

lol yeh you deserved to win that I was running away from you in a ghost at the end exhbiting extreme cowardice just so I could win haha.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I s'pose I'm the same but I can come first in Lone Wolves. It's just when things don't go my way, clearly hitting someone then I die it just gets frustrating and I start to lose it. It happened before 2nd twice in two games then I came last in one game. 2 people dropped out so it's not technicaly last but still.

You can do ranked team slayer and such in teams can't you? I think we should do like it was done before Live went down and everyone stopped playing. Just get a few of us on Team slayer and such. Who's up for it?

Say Saturday nights or Sundays or any day, just on after 9 ish and we own?

Got 45 finally, but as you've said it was so frustrating, I let myself get so annoyed and angry. Had to win loads of games against people of higher levels - makes no sense. I'm up for that.

Got 45 finally, but as you've said it was so frustrating, I let myself get so annoyed and angry. Had to win loads of games against people of higher levels - makes no sense. I'm up for that.

I've been trying to get up to 45 through team slayer for ages now, its so frustrating as I've just been doing it with random people who can bring you down no matter how good you do.

Downloading the new map packs now, from what I hear they're supposed to be excellent :)

I've been trying to get up to 45 through team slayer for ages now, its so frustrating as I've just been doing it with random people who can bring you down no matter how good you do.

Downloading the new map packs now, from what I hear they're supposed to be excellent :)

They are; Blackout and Ghost Town were amazing in our custom games. No playlist as of yet, so haven't played a competitive game of Avalanche.

They are; Blackout and Ghost Town were amazing in our custom games. No playlist as of yet, so haven't played a competitive game of Avalanche.

They appear in DLC (Though havnt had Ghost Town yet) and they were/are great. Havnt played proper Ghost Town yet but I love it so far. Forge on Av and GT are great too, awesome items.

Been playing the new maps, have to say that Ghost Town is very good, much better than I expected. I'm a little dissapointed with Blackout though, liked it before more, not keen on how they have scaled it down somewhat :/ Avalanche though....that is an awesome map :D I love it, probably my favourite map atm. Rez and Zell and anyone else, add my gamertag please - CitizenInsane3 :D

Played a few rounds of the new maps today, can't say I enjoyed them too much really. Could've been because I constantly got paired up with bad teammates (and got Team King 3 times in a row, no-one vetoed >_<), though I suppose it was quite confusing as I kept getting lost on the maps.

Ghost-Town is beautiful though, really great artistic design on that level. Don't care too much for Blackout as I played way too much of Lockout and I'm sick of it. Avalanche seems bad-ass, seriously love vehicle designed maps and if anyone needs an expert warhog driver, hook me up :)

Guest Stefkov

Such a bastard I have 760 points. The maps are 800.

Why, why, why does it do this to me. I don't want to buy 500 more points to use 40 of them. I'll wait till I get gta4.

Are the maps good anyone?

Such a bastard I have 760 points. The maps are 800.

Why, why, why does it do this to me. I don't want to buy 500 more points to use 40 of them. I'll wait till I get gta4.

Are the maps good anyone?

Blackout = meh in all honesty. Its similar to Guardian and frankly Guardian is better.

Ghost Town = Awesome. Nice little strategical map, and great scenery.

Avalanche = Basically the best objective map. Will be SICK on BTB Slayer too.

Blackout = meh in all honesty. Its similar to Guardian and frankly Guardian is better.

Ghost Town = Awesome. Nice little strategical map, and great scenery.

Avalanche = Basically the best objective map. Will be SICK on BTB Slayer too.

You know what, I totally agree with you.

Except Valhalla is probably slightly better than Avalanche.

Maps are definitely worth getting if you play Halo regularly, the three of them are better then most of the other maps to be honest.

Avalanche is fantastic for BTB, probably my favorite map just cause its so much fun.

Ghost Town is amazing also, great for medium sized Slayer, while Blackout is pretty much the exact same as Lockout really, except its bigger and looks much better.

Oh, and its so much better then Guardian even if it is one of my favorite maps.

it's funny how quickly I got in to lockout again. after a brief period of disorientation from the new look, I was back to my old tricks of using every nook, cranny and edge to move around the map at ninja speed, wrecking noobs and vanishing in to the map again.

God it's great.