Make us laugh!

AshMat

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

070525_Madeline_vmed_4p.widec.jpg

September 9, 2007 -

Kate McCann has confessed to the "accidental killing" of daughter "Madeleine McCann" in a Portugese holiday apartment.

Hysterical mother of Madeleine McCann, a young toddler who went missing early Augest in a Portugese holiday resort, has confessed to accidentally killing her daughter. The mother of 3, who had mislead the mass-media and the public and also held in portugese police custody for 14 hours yesterday, today stated to police "My daughter was dead, I didn't know what to do. I was going to confess straight away, but my mom got scared so she sent me to live with my auntie and uncle in bel-air! I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the licence plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought 'nah forget it, yo home to bel-air!'. I pulled upto a house at bout 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo Homes, smell ya later!". I look at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air!"

Moar you say?

1183852296446sr9.jpg

This guy seems to be popular on the internets, I got another one with him:

tshirtspruechejo6.jpg

btw his T-Shirt says: better fat than ugly

Edit: damn I realized that moment that the picture I posted is actually a fake. You got the original one it seems and someone pasted his head on another picture.