N-Europe

Batteries draining too fast.

Mikey

I'm sick of this. My batteries in my Wiimote have only been used for a few hours, but already they're down to the last bar. Is there a reliable battery charger which is good? I've heard some of those docking stations can kill your Wiimote, so I don't think I wanna rish that.

What do you guys use?

After getting tired of replacing Batteries a couple of months ago, I brought a docking station from Gamestation for about £14.99 iirc and have had no problems thus far as I simply put them back on the charger when I have finished playing so their fully charged the next time I play! though I can't say i've heard anything about them killing your wiimote.....

I'm sick of this. My batteries in my Wiimote have only been used for a few hours, but already they're down to the last bar. Is there a reliable battery charger which is good? I've heard some of those docking stations can kill your Wiimote, so I don't think I wanna rish that.

What do you guys use?

Unfortunately you batteries aren't "holding their charge". Get new ones, rechargeable batteries don't last forever. Take Cube's suggestion on the brand.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Energizer-Super-Charger-Adapter-Batteries/dp/B000IWU672/ref=sr_1_1/202-8427949-2854257?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1188582389&sr=8-1

This any good?

Unfortunately you batteries aren't "holding their charge". Get new ones, rechargeable batteries don't last forever. Take Cube's suggestion on the brand.

I haven't used rechargables in my Wiimote so far, only normal ones.

After getting tired of replacing Batteries a couple of months ago, I brought a docking station from Gamestation for about £14.99 iirc and have had no problems thus far as I simply put them back on the charger when I have finished playing so their fully charged the next time I play! though I can't say i've heard anything about them killing your wiimote.....

I've got that same one... no problems for me too!

The only problems i've had with my rechargables is that sometimes i forget to recharge the ones i've just taken out so by the time the new charged ones run out i realize crap i've got no full power ones ready.

I've been thinking of getting a docking station, do they come with their own batteries too?

I've been thinking of getting a docking station, do they come with their own batteries too?

I've been thinking a lot about this aswell but dunno what's the best one to go for and how long the charge lasts.

Anyone got a docking station they can tell us about?

I just use Duracell batteries. A pack of four cost me £1.99 at my local market, and they last me a longer time (rumble is off though and the speaker volume is at 2). I've played over 15 hours of excitetruck, 25 hours of Zelda:TP and about 15 hours of Wii Sports on just 2 of them, so they last a long time. Currently there's 2 bars left.

I got a Game branded battery pack and charger dock for £14.99 when bought with anything else from them and it seems to work perfectly well charges up find, plugs in easily to the usb ports, is small enough to hide away and the batteries seem to last forever...

Any 2500 mAh or bigger rechargeable batteries lasts longer than any normal alkaline batteries. I don't see any reason to don't use a pair of those. And it's obviously way cheaper of a deal.

My wiimote lasts a lot of time so it looks like your wiimote isn't acting as it should, so you better get nintendo checking that. I'm sure it's still in warranty time.

Any 2500 mAh or bigger rechargeable batteries lasts longer than any normal alkaline batteries. I don't see any reason to don't use a pair of those. And it's obviously way cheaper of a deal.

My wiimote lasts a lot of time so it looks like your wiimote isn't acting as it should, so you better get nintendo checking that. I'm sure it's still in warranty time.

What's the highest mAh again for AA's.I looked into this a way back in June to see whuch had the biggest capacity but i've totally forgotten now.I wanna get 4 rechargable batteries at least and a charger tomorrow.