N-Europe

We Love Golf

Retro_Link

http://www.cubed3.com/news/8468/1/Japan_Wii%20and%20DS_Tidbits:_Camelot_Golfing_Game,_Luminous_Arc_2_and_More...

The latest edition of Famitsu magazine has now hit the streets and, as usual, the guys over at NeoGAF.com have lifted the best bits.

Wii Love Golf (Wii, Capcom)

First up is the news we have all been waiting for - Camelot is back on the Nintendo scene, albeit under Capcom's wing this time, following the original 'bad news' that it was working solely on an online PC golf game for a South Korean publisher. "Wii Love Golf" is set for a Winter 2007 release in Japan and lets the player use the Wii controller for the swinging motion and has courses such as one located at a beach resort and another at a desert ruins.

famiz4.jpg

Definately has Camelots Mario Golf look to it!

This has the potential to be class! Here's hoping they don't try to overcomplicate the controls and just go with something like Wii Sports Golf!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAMELOT registered trademarks.

1. 登録4070428 CAMELOT

2. 登録4730854 エガオイメージズ\EGAOIMAGES

3. 登録4730855 【図有】

4. 登録5018187 テニスだいすき!

5. 登録5018188 野球だいすき!

6. 登録5043329 ジープラネット\GPLANET

7. 商願2006-060304 ゴルフだいすき!

8. 商願2007-013444 アイラブゴルフ\ILOVEGOLF

9. 商願2007-013445 アイラブテニス\ILOVETENNIS

10. 商願2007-021120 ウィーラブゴルフ\WELOVEGOLF

11. 商願2007-021121 ウィーラブテニス\WELOVETENNIS

12. 商願2007-021122 ウィーラブベースボール\WELOVEBASEBALL

I am lovin the look of this, me and my dad played mariogolf for hours... and we played wiisports golf for hours... hang on... this is just adding them together... ZOMG...

(It would appear that dannbrownn has fainted, i hope he regains conciousness soon so he can pass the news on to his father)

Hmmm wonder if this one will be online?

Hope so! Tournies would work well I reckon. Let's say 100 people enter, and each day they play a round of golf and their scores are saved; the following day a cut off score is announced and everyone who doesn't make the cut is eliminated. Do this over a period of several days and it'll be awesome!

Hope so! Tournies would work well I reckon. Let's say 100 people enter, and each day they play a round of golf and their scores are saved; the following day a cut off score is announced and everyone who doesn't make the cut is eliminated. Do this over a period of several days and it'll be awesome!

I think a similar tourney system to Albatross18 would be good. Can't remember the exact player limit but usually about 30 players all playing at the same time through a round of 9 or 18 holes. You don't get to see them taking there shots, but you see a silhouette of there ball as you play through. There's usually quite a tight time limit to play though all the holes, about 30 mins which can make for a pretty challenging game.

I know there's a lot of golf games for the Wii but none of them have been flawless and have hit the nail completely on the head. I'm hoping this will be as good as Mario Golf, as I must of spent hours on that game.

How many golf games are we going to get on the wii? Seriously?

Tiger Woods, Pangya, Wii sport - and now this?

I truly beleave there is only need for that many golf titles..

er there is only 3 REAL games altogether including that one.

and ....only 1 tennis game

http://www.cubed3.com/news/8474/1/Camelot_Doing_Tennis,_Baseball_AND_Golf?

Nintendo Wii News | Camelot Doing Tennis, Baseball AND Golf?

Quick News - Yesterday it was revealed that Camelot is, under Capcom's publishing arm, bringing the sequel to its PC golf title 'I Love Golf' to Wii in the form of 'We Love Golf'. However, some new trademarks have also revealed 'We Love Tennis' and 'We Love Baseball'.

Seems like Camelot is back on Wii in a big way. Shame there is no RPG just yet...

Seems very likely as Camelot's already done alot of the work for such games with Mario Tennis/Baseball!

OK this game is MUCH further along than I thought!!

Looks really great!!

Nice boxart!

http://www.cubed3.com/news/8530/1/Hot_Model_Promotes_We_Love_Golf_in_Japan

Nintendo News | Hot Model Promotes We Love Golf in Japan

Capcom has revealed that it has enlisted the help of a voluptuous Japanese model to promote Camelot's first Wii sports game 'We Love Golf' later this year. Popular bikini model 'Waka Inoue' is set to be the 'spokesperson' for the game, appearing in various TV spots to help get word of the title around Japan. Below is an image of her at the recent event:

wlg12.jpg

wlg14.jpg

wlg2.jpg

wlg6.jpg

wlg7.jpg

wlg13.jpg