Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

How do you perceive people?

mcj metroid

I'm not sure if that title was any good But i'd just like to try something.. Was an idea by darksnowman so i thought would steal it.

Do you think you can judge people By the way they write... ON an internet or wherever?

Ok The question is how do you perceive the user above you in real life. Now keep this clean and if you have nothing good to say about the user just don't post...

I'm trying to word this thread in a way that doesn't mean slagging contest(please don't turn it into one. my reputation is on the line hahaha(Yes i know i have none)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No no talk about the user above you not just me(Although That would be the best thread(I'll leave quietly)

anyway chairdriver.. You're tough. You don't let losse a lot of personality on the forums. I find you to be a nice who isn't afraid to tell people what he thinks of them.. honest person i think. not sure though it's just a guess really.

oh man i'm sorry Hobb ha.

Ok going by that post. You don't like to be pissed off.:)

The fact you like rap music says a lot really(not in a bad way).. You're different All the people i know that like rap don't tend to be very smart but you seem like a smart lad.

Darksnowman: Some thought he was a snowman. After seeing a picture of him he screams normal nice guy at me... Might not like me for flaming him but i like him:)

The Villan is... a thieving, pinky purply loving flowerpower type who also is a bit of a fan of the Astons. That sums him up rightly I'd say. :heh:

(And Motion... used to have a number after his name til he got too cool for that. He also has a vendetta against Twilight Princess which will never be forgotten.)

Yeah, it's always for a reason. I've watched you turn from respectable into arrogant, leet speaking, childish and immature. Seen it all too much these days.

Anyways I'm turning this into a bitch-fest as it so easily could.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!