N-Europe

Veterans? gosh, I miss those good ol´ days..

Pesten

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been around since before the GC days.. i can't actually remember my first name here but a while ago I was Librarian and now aalborg.. because it's my hometown and my xboxlive name.. I use these forums to kill time at my sometimes boring work..

ahh just remembered my first name here... Erling.. ha ha my sur name.. but i never made that much a fool of my self so no one will probably remember

I have been around since before the GC days.. i can't actually remember my first name here but a while ago I was Librarian and now aalborg.. because it's my hometown and my xboxlive name.. I use these forums to kill time at my sometimes boring work..

ahh just remembered my first name here... Erling.. ha ha my sur name.. but i never made that much a fool of my self so no one will probably remember

and your point being..?

Someone kill this topic..it´s all...off. :bowdown:

I remember you - I think... Once I meddled with having "FourEcks" as my username and I'm sure you, being the Librarian, either got a message from me or sent me one.. :)

Guest Jordan
Don't i qualify to be a veteran yet?

You basically do in terms of the time you've been here.

But most Vets have been staff or moderator/admins.