Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Veterans? gosh, I miss those good ol´ days..

Pesten

Anyone out there? I look through the boards around here - and it seems like my old playgrounds have become infested with guys like Imk243 and GodLike666inthehoodtobe. Whatever that means.

So, anyone of the old veterans from the old times - where N64-Europe was the shit, and no one could ask a Zelda related question without being bashed up by me, Jim and Rob (as to Tim would say "calm down boys" or something fatherly like that..) ... anyone left at all?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone out there? I look through the boards around here - and it seems like my old playgrounds have become infested with guys like Imk243 and GodLike666inthehoodtobe. Whatever that means.

So, anyone of the old veterans from the old times - where N64-Europe was the shit, and no one could ask a Zelda related question without being bashed up by me, Jim and Rob (as to Tim would say "calm down boys" or something fatherly like that..) ... anyone left at all?

Hey. Long time no speak. Hows things?

Hey - I remember you from CE!

If you speak to Ashley (or any admin really) he might let you into the Veterans forum. :heh:

I will if you want. It rarely gets posted in but if you start a thread in there it would pick up again. Happened when we let Blackbird in.

i mean how long does it take for you to be classified as a verteran. i have only been here for just more than 1 year so obviously im not.

It's not really how long you've been here... More how awesome you are, and how long you haven't been here. :heh:

Touché, Cube.

Hi Pesten! : peace:

I remember you and your siguature. :)

Wow Pesten blast from the past. Who was that mental guy back in teh day? Lammie? Maybe thats wrong.

Lammie was the man with moving sigs and stuff art.

The only mental guy i know was fordprefect.

i mean how long does it take for you to be classified as a verteran. i have only been here for just more than 1 year so obviously im not.

Its not so much a time thing, but more of a case of an important member (for whatever reason, usually site or forum staff) who has to leave their position and a way to keep them around. They're quite inactive to be fair, but it allows them to chat with a more select crowd.

Most of the people in there are admins to be fair (as they get access to everything)

Guest Stefkov

I joined up to CE near the end of it's time, used to just read it. Then joined then they changed the name and I signed up straight away.

I've been looking at news/forums since CE, though I only became a member late last year.

I've been reading since N64-Europe then joined the forums just before it changed to Cube Europe,then joined the Cube-Europe a little bit after the site launched and auto-matically joined R-E/N-E.

Oh how I wish I joined sooner on N64-Europe :heh:

Haha, Pesten, wow been awhile.

Whenever I remember you I always (for god knows what reason) remember the time back at C-E when we were trying to get more girl gamers on the forums and Tim put a pic of you up on the mainsite with a heart shaped border and you were holding two guns if i remember right

Who knows. An indefinable amount of time. Shorter than an ice age but longer than the life expectancy of a hedgehog.

I remember joining and being very intimidated by the likes of Zeikfried so didn't post that much. But then you had the likes of Piro, Largo and Athriller who were all pretty cool. Bloody hell that must have been five or six years ago or something. Time flies when you're having fun.

Hi Pesten! : peace:

I remember you and your siguature. :)

Lammie was the man with moving sigs and stuff art.

The only mental guy i know was fordprefect.

Hmm there was another guy to who did pranks and stuff. But yeh fordprefect jesus, he made a comeback not so long ago?

Who knows. An indefinable amount of time. Shorter than an ice age but longer than the life expectancy of a hedgehog.

I remember joining and being very intimidated by the likes of Zeikfried so didn't post that much. But then you had the likes of Piro, Largo and Athriller who were all pretty cool. Bloody hell that must have been five or six years ago or something. Time flies when you're having fun.

Yes I rememrebr those guys I used to love it when they used to post pictures of their sleepovers.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!