NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rokhed00

Raped by a dog

News from Yorkshire

Extract from the Yorkshire Evening Post:

"A drunk who claimed he had been raped by a dog was yesterday jailed for 12 months by a judge. Martin Hoyle, 45, was arrested by police after a passing motorist and his girlfriend found a Staffordshire bull terrier, called Badger, having sex with him at the side of a road in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Prosecutor Ben Crosland said the couple had stopped to help because they thought Hoyle was being attacked by the animal. But when they got closer they saw that he had his trousers round his ankles, was down on all fours and the dog was straddling him from behind.

"The defendant mumbled something about the dog having taken a liking to him," said Mr Crosland. "The couple were extremely offended and sickened by what they saw." Another passing motorist contacted the police and Hoyle was arrested as he walked with the dog down the road.

Hoyle, of East view, Marsh, Huddersfield, told police "I can't help it if the dog took a liking to me. He tried to rape me."

He repeated the rape allegation at the police station and added "The dog pulled my trousers down." Hoyle, who has had a long-standing alcohol problem, was jailed for 12 months after he admitted committing an act which outraged public decency.

His barrister said Hoyle had no memory of the incident because of his drunken state, but was now very remorseful and incredibly embarrassed.

Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to witness

You can't make this stuff up.

Hahhahaha, that is fucking HARDCORE.

More can be found on the Internet! :)

haha one of a kind lol once my friends dog started humping my leg cause i was the only one at the party petting him haha and he followed me all around the house lol

ahahahahaha

i saw on a show on dumb and dumberer or sumthin... a farmer was refillin the cow feed and a bull tried to hump him from behind... wahahahaha.... so it could have been true that the dog tried to do him

I'd think it was even funnier if I'd witnessed it. Seriously, that shit is 'whip-out-your-camera-phone" time.

LOL! If only someone had got it on a video....not that I'd watch it :wink:

Heh, I watched a program ages ago (probably on channel 5) which had some story similar to this where a woman in America was raped by a dog when she 'accidently' fell over in front of it.

He couldn't have forced the dog to become erect and penetrate his drunk ass. The dog must have taken some incentive. Would've been funny as hell to have been one of the motorists.

Strangely arousing, I'll guess he'll just have to ask his prison inmates to bark when they're sodomizing him in there.

ah, i see, thats were ther all coming from. ? do the dogs provide them with the nike skull caps, as the drunks they rape,,,,, have no money to provide for their ofspring??????????????????????????????????????

man that is gross yet really funny but i feel sorry for the two people who saw it just watching it would be wrong. and that poor dog.

why the side of the road was he THAT horny looking at the dog that he had to fuk it right there and then so people can see...weirdo

that judge should have sentenced him to stay at a dog pound ;)

What was the old meaning?

I believe it was getting drunk and shagging some one that is of the ugly variety.

Sign in to follow this