NEurope
Retro_Link

The first country has been taken!!

Oh fuck off, i'm not moaning about jack. I'm just saying i thought it would take a little less time. If anything i'm being friendly to the Wii and its sales.

.....So.....still moaning I see.

Germany is PC gaming land.

- 24.5 out of 73.4 million German citizens play PC games, while 7.3M prefer console games

- In the 14-29 group, over two-thirds of all Germans plays PC games

- In the 50-plus group, 19 percent say they're gamers.

- 30 percent of German households have a gaming console; 77 percent have a PC.

- Sales of PC games and consoles this year will increase 21 percent to $2.91 billion in U.S. dollars (compared to $2.3 billion in 2006).

ya I thought that myself. Every german person i know is mad into pc gaming. But the germans Loved the gamecube The most In europe i think.

Moaning at him for saying i'm moaning!

I jsut said i expected it to take a little less time than that? What the fuck am i doing wrong this time? Jesus christ!

I jsut said i expected it to take a little less time than that? What the fuck am i doing wrong this time? Jesus christ!

Ok it's just you make the funniest posts when you are mad:yay:

No offence

It just sounded like you were, obviously I took it the wrong way, sorry.

I wonder if the 360 will catch up again when halo 3 comes out?

i wonder if the wii will catch up when metroid prime 3, paper mario, super mario galaxy and smash bros come out?

:blank:

Right then sorry i blew my top.

i wonder if the wii will catch up when metroid prime 3, paper mario, super mario galaxy and smash bros come out?

:blank:

lol, I hadn't thought of that.

I would like to hear some sales figures from Ninty some time soon. Not just America and Jap but specifically European sales.

Now if they could just take over New Zealand too I'd be real happy. Sadly I'm still a closeted Nintendo fan here, where's the support? (sniff)

and smashbros metroid and Mario galaxy will sell almost on every single Wii thats out there i think when those games start to come the boost of wii sales will increase also there is still no wii to be found where i live everywhere its sold out over and over again

i think the games that will boost the 360 Sales a bit are Halo , Naruto , Asassin creed , Bioshock and maybe Virtua fighter becouse it has Online play for 360 and not for ps3

Halo 3

Bioshock

Blue Dragon

are games that really delay the Wii's concur of the world for a while. but on the other hand. with:

Smash bros brawl

Mario galaxy

Mario Kart

WiiFit

Metroid Prime 3

Fire Emblim

coming out within the next 6 month...... hehehehe

o and dont forget the moast powerful game console out there the PS3 that has....

Litle Big Planet

Home

Metal gear 4

Grant Tourismo

and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

.................mm..........mmm.............he..mmmm..........hehemmm..........PFFFFFFffffff.HAHAHAHHAHahahahahahaha!!!!!!

o sorry about that hehehehe

Okay, the X-box and PS3 titles being mentioned are pretty much traditional console titles, right? I mean if the Wii strategy is working, then presumably "big hitters" from Sony and Microsoft may sell to their installed base, but are probably unlikely to result in many console sales -- surely anyone who's a big Halo fan hasn't been sitting around waiting for Halo 3 to buy a 360?

I just don't see it.

Germany has always been a a great country for Nintendo, it's one of the few where the Gamecube sold very well.

I don;t think the PS3 has anything this year that is going to shift consoles. Halo will shift a few, but considering how many big hitters Nintendo has left this year, the Wii will be king by Christmas.

I really hope the PS3 is left warming shelves.

Halo 3

Bioshock

Blue Dragon

GTA IV I'm adding because people are more likely to buy a 360 with it.

are games that really delay the Wii's concur of the world for a while. but on the other hand. with:

Smash bros brawl

Mario galaxy

Mario Kart

WiiFit

Metroid Prime 3

Fire Emblim - Fire emblem will sell consoles to casuals?

o and dont forget the moast powerful game console out there the PS3 that has....

Litle Big Planet

Home

Metal gear 4

Grant Tourismo

HEAVENLY SWORD

.................mm..........mmm.............he..mmmm..........hehemmm..........PFFFFFFffffff.HAHAHAHHAHahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Just wanted to add some in.

Halo 3

Bioshock

Blue Dragon

Smash bros brawl

Mario galaxy

Mario Kart

WiiFit

Metroid Prime 3

Fire Emblim

Litle Big Planet

Home

Metal gear 4

Grant Tourismo

Grow up man, this is why me and ♥Zechs♥ had a argument, not becuase i said anything was good or bad. Becuase i was sick of little kiddy comments like this.

Germany has always been a a great country for Nintendo, it's one of the few where the Gamecube sold very well.

I don;t think the PS3 has anything this year that is going to shift consoles. Halo will shift a few, but considering how many big hitters Nintendo has left this year, the Wii will be king by Christmas.

I really hope the PS3 is left warming shelves.

Why do you "hope the PS3 is left warming shelves"? Don't you want a competitive market to drive the industry forwards?

And I don't think the rest of this year will particularly be dominated by any console. Wii has Galaxy, Brawl, MP3, BWii, Paper Mario. 360 has Halo, Bioshock, Mass Effect, PGR4, Eternal Sonata and Orange Box. PS3 has Heavenly Sword, Lair, Haze, Warhawk and UT3. And thats not including multiplatform games like Assassins Creed, COD4, Rock Band, Skate. If anything, I would say the Wii has the weakest of all lineups this year, especially due to missing out on these multiplatform games (with the exception of GH3). That doesnt mean to say its weak - I mean, those are some damn nice games. But Brawl isn't even going to be out in Europe, though if Ninty rumblings are to be believed maybe we will get MK instead, which is still strong. I know this is a Nintendo forum and all that, but sometimes people, you have to look at the bigger picture. Just because you haven't researched a console out of hatred for the company doesn't mean it has no good games on the way.

For clarification, I have owned a Wii since launch and a 360 for about 4 months.

Any chance all the rubbish in the middle of this thread can be deleted?!
Done.

Let's keep this one on topic now please. : peace:

Good for Nintendo...But my first thought upon hearing this news is; "Don't F__ked it up now, Nintendo!"... I fear Nintendo has forgotten how it feels to be in pole position regarding Home consoles.

I think Wii Fit has the most potential to dramatically increase Wii Sales than any other game in the short/medium term. That's where the market is these days.

Not really. The market is in FPS. And sports-titles. That's why there are more games in these genres than any other.

...Wii has Galaxy, Brawl, MP3, BWii, Paper Mario. 360 has Halo, Bioshock, Mass Effect, PGR4, Eternal Sonata and Orange Box. PS3 has Heavenly Sword, Lair, Haze, Warhawk and UT3. And thats not including multiplatform games like Assassins Creed, COD4, Rock Band, Skate. If anything, I would say the Wii has the weakest of all lineups this year, especially due to missing out on these multiplatform games (with the exception of GH3). ...

Granted, the Wii isn't getting AC, GTAIV nor COD4 (yet), but Rock Band and Skate are both heading towards the little white box of joy and joyness and wonder. :yay:

Not really. The market is in FPS. And sports-titles. That's why there are more games in these genres than any other.
Maybe for more dedicated gamers, but not for the non-gamer market and more casual market that Nintendo is after these days.

The whole Healthy living/lifestyle thing is one of the biggest topics of interest in the world these days and Wii Fit is right there ready to capitalise!