N-Europe

Which Terrestial TV Channel is your Fav?

Demuwan

Guest Stefkov
I'd rather watch DVDs.

There you go.

I hardly watch these channels anyway, but I guess BBC Three because it had the Mighty Boosh on it a while back, on the top of my list.

Channel 4 has everything you want to watch, is the classiest looking, bar BBC, and actually has a knowing life. Like Davina McCall speaks to you as a person.

I watch Heroes on BBC2, and i'll watch X Factor on itv.

But those things are temporary.

I hardly ever watch Terrestrial. Although what with TV Heaven, Telly Hell being on and that I plan to watch the new series of The IT Crowd, I probably have a bit more Terrestrial viewing.

But normally I watch UKG2, the music channels, and Sky Sports News.

Is it 1am? Sometimes ive seen it later unless I was imagening it as I would love to watch it but it goes into silly hours or maybe ive been going to bed earlier.

well it doesnt appear to have a fixed time but its genreally on at some point between 12:30 and 2 am

Like Davina McCall speaks to you as a person.

I can't stand the sight or sound of her, which ruins channel 4 along with Big Brother.

BBC 2 -> Channel 4 -> ITV -> BBC 1 -> 5

Red = On par

The only thing i watch on Channel 4 is the Simpsons and Friends.

And the sea isn't that wet.

:bowdown: I Lol'd hard m8.

I would say:

BBC->Channel 4 -> Channel 5 -> ITV

ITV is generally terrible (or seems to be, have to say I don't watch so much TV) but is good for the odd programme or film. Channel 5 has House =P. Channel 4 has a few programmes I like but a few I also hate so much. Also hate the kind of Image Channel 4 creates for itself, but it must work. HATE that person/voiceover on the E4 adverts, he is the most irritating thing ever (or just the things he is given to say rather than his voice). I generally quite like the BBC, not sure why as I don't watch much television, but alot of it seems to be much better than what the other Channels offer. I do hate Doctor Who though.

Channel 4 > BBC2 > BBC1 > ITV

Firstly, great idea for a thread! Secondly, I think I pretty much agree with your ranking! I might have to put BBC1 and ITV joint place, but where is your channel 5?!?! I'd stick channel 5 in with ITV and BBC1 anyway though :P