N-Europe

Wispa!!!

conzer16

Guess what lads?

They're bringing WISPAS back!!!

According to this article in the UK's Telegraph, Cadbury are to make about 23 million of the little pieces of heaven and sell for 42 of your British pence (about 65 European cent) and they'll be available from October 7th!!

:D

Woohooo!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what lads?

They're bringing WISPAS back!!!

According to this article in the UK's Telegraph, Cadbury are to make about 23 million of the little pieces of heaven and sell for 42 of your British pence (about 65 European cent) and they'll be available from October 7th!!

:D

Woohooo!!

YESSSSSSS! Thank goodness. Aero? Hell no, Wispa was the king.. I want the caramel ones aswell. Brilliant : peace:

Excuse me!

I told everyone this 2 months ago from a source I had.

Do a search.

Wheres my internet credit?

That will teach you to completely and utterly misuse the meaningless post of the day thread. If you wanted some internet credit, why post in the place where your post is supposed to be "meaningless to others"?

I think I've made my point.

Oh and Aeros are infinitely better than Wispas. You're just saying they're not because you can't get them. Just like Mountain Dew, people strive to love the things they can't have the most. If Wispas were better than Aeros, they never would've disappeared in the first place!

[/cynical Shorty]

That will teach you to completely and utterly misuse the meaningless post of the day thread. If you wanted some internet credit, why post in the place where your post is supposed to be "meaningless to others"?

I think I've made my point.

[/cynical Shorty]

Sorry, but can't agree with this. In the past I gave news to this site over a week before it broke about a title with proof and saying I had played it. Then later on someone posts up a news story on the frontpage sourcing somewhere else. Nowt to do with Wispa chocolate bars, but it this did anger me a good while ago when I saw that.

Great to see Wispa coming back, best be doing the Wispa Golds as well. Aero bars have nothing on them I think.

Sorry, but can't agree with this. In the past I gave news to this site over a week before it broke about a title with proof and saying I had played it. Then later on someone posts up a news story on the frontpage sourcing somewhere else. Nowt to do with Wispa chocolate bars, but it this did anger me a good while ago when I saw that.
Eh? That's not the point at all... for starters... it's a freakin Wispa bar, not a special exclusive revelation, I doubt ReZ is really that fussed about it. My point was that he should have made a thread about it, rather than posting it in a thread specifically intended for posts that are "meaningless to others" (it's in the first post's description of the thread).

Anyway, why so bothered about who gets the glory? There's no rep points on this forum, it's not like people are going to remember you in the hall of the fame as "the guy who knew about that first".