Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Above Posters Popularity

Marshmellow

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't we supposed to be rating popularity? Not how much we've seen them around the boards. By that logic we would grant spammers a 10/10 and surely that's not right.

bluejay, I don't think you're that well known at the moment and I don't remember you from the old boards. Takes a while for me to catch on to new people though.

I estimate your popularity as 3/10.

Edit: Sarka is liked by most I believe: 6/10

9/10 for you Retro Link, imo one of the most recognisable RE members + the best sig on the forum makes me see you more and more!

JonSt, you beat me to it, I'd give you a 7/10, I see you around alot, but I can't think of any memorable posts really... apart from the great JonST giveaway.

Hot Tub Ranking meets male-on-male-on-male-on-male masturbation with myself stood on your collective corpse like a beacon of divinity.

Hot Tub Ranking, that was a quality programme, the only downside was it never broke out into fistycuffs. I am very sad that the series is over.

Sarka, he's from shetland, which makes him unique around here, my verdict is a sturdy 7/10

Hot Tub Ranking, that was a quality programme, the only downside was it never broke out into fistycuffs. I am very sad that the series is over.

Sarka, he's from shetland, which makes him unique around here, my verdict is a sturdy 7/10

10/10 - Hank has it all, celtic fan, scottish, hates lol and thats just 3 examples.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!