N-Europe

Rate The Above Posters Popularity

Marshmellow

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/10 you're funny blackfox, but i liked you more when you had the 'blackcocks' sig

I removed it to make way for a makeshift one, and forgot the url for the original. Yeah, im cool.

7/10 I see your panda often! ♥

+Rep

As for Platty, he's everywhere, and who can forget the Blink sig? 10/10

Blackcocks = nice guy + camp sounding manchestian accent. Have 9 points out of a 10.

EDIT: Emo man beat me to it, so i'll do him too. I don't really know you, (but I know you used to be someone else.) Everyone else seems to like you so have 7.5 happy points bitch.

Blackcocks = nice guy + camp sounding manchestian accent. Have 9 points out of a 10.

EDIT: Emo man beat me to it, so i'll do him too. I don't really know you, (but I know you used to be someone else.) Everyone else seems to like you so have 7.5 happy points bitch.

Camp..?

Thanks for the "nice guy" comments though!

Guest Offerman
I give the marshmellow guy 9/10 cos i have seen him in lots of threads and his avator is reallllllllly cool.

I'l give you a 7/10. I mean I've seen you around, but probably couldnt put a name to a description. I again should probably pay abit more attention.

I'l give you a 7/10. I mean I've seen you around, but probably couldnt put a name to a description. I again should probably pay abit more attention.

I'll give the "sir" a 10/10, has helped me in the past with his god like pc knowledge and is always game for a laugh.

Guest Offerman
8/10

know who u are, but u are like woahhhh. you complained against that dude..yeah

9/10

I love you!

10/10

My Adriana Lima friend, Rufio friend, and gateway to lude comments aimed at Katie. God we have had some fun in the past. :P