NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

Ooo, you're supposed to rotate them? Get a good workout and a nice polished floor at the same time. ;)
haha yeh!

I'm not sure why those ones say to rotate, havn't seen ones that do that before.

Oh come on! That's a rediculous comment!

You think a max weight of 23st 8lb is silly?!

Yes as my girl is just over that and cant play it, yet her dr says she is the perfect weight.

Yes as my girl is just over that and cant play it, yet her dr says she is the perfect weight.
I don't think that can be right?! as unless it's pure muscle 24st isn't the perfect weight for anyone!

At that weight I don't think Wii Fit is really the right place to start getting in shape anyway. I think advice from a professional and a custom fitness programme would be important.

For what it is, I think Wii Fit's max weight gives plenty of margin.

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/logout/news_features/idealweight_w.htm

According to that graph its 10.6 to 12 for a 6' 2".

Unless she's some kind of body builder to the point where BMI becomes irrelevant I think you might want to find a new GP.

Well all the blood test checks and all that shit says she is as healthy as anyone, she has no problem breathing etc etc and goes swimming 3 times a week and yoga once a week.

We dont want it to lose weight just cos it looks like fun.

To be honest that weight is just a safety guideline, it's not as if as soon as you go one pound over the board's gonna snap.

To be honest that weight is just a safety guideline, it's not as if as soon as you go one pound over the board's gonna snap.
Although having a tape recorder ready and an envelope adressed to You've Been Framed might be worth considering!

But seriously though, why not just do abit of exercise and get to the weight limit, it's the healthy thing to do anyways! Then you can enjoy the game!

The board doesn't snap but it tells the person to get off.

Just had a good session before dinner, I love the feeling after working out. A bit drained but the adrenalin is flowing. Reminds me of when I use to do fitness training at football.

Also the fact that most of her weight is in the brest area so diets are not a solution lol

Wow, I can't believe that I have stuck with this for 6 weeks, and not missed a single day. I'm really enjoying using this and have lost over half a stone since getting this.

Has anyone else noticed the classic Mario sprites scattered around the jogging Island? I have spotted many a Mario, a few Goomba's and 1 Mushroom.

Ive noticed a Mario one on the bridge but I havent done the full lap yet so havent seen all the area.

Pissed off today as I put on 2lbs

Has anyone else noticed the classic Mario sprites scattered around the jogging Island? I have spotted many a Mario, a few Goomba's and 1 Mushroom.

Yes, I think a FAQ is justified for the jogging aspect. There's the 'unlockable' routes and the Nintendo icons to discover.

I have seen a couple of Marios and a Goomba. The best one was a tree with a star on top, ripped straight out of Mario 64!

I only do a body test once a week. No point weighing myself daily because theres hardly going to be a change in a day.

In doing this though I'm really crap at the balance games at the end because I only do them once a week. So I get a high Wii Fit age.

I still do my body test once a day, I like to see changes, however small. Plus it lets me know if I ate too much the day before.

Off-topic, but I've just noticed.... Is that an actual Spider-Pig in your sig? :heh:

I did 20mins on WiiFit earlier. Its been ages since I was last on it and my weight hasn't changed at all- BMI is the exact same it was last time I weighed in. It'll be up now cos I had Chinese for dinner, mwahahaha. I tried the hula but I'm still hopeless at it... and I mean REALLY useless. I can't even get on the leaderboard and I don't know whats up with my technique. I went at it WiiFit girl stylee and still didn't get anywhere (like less than 100) but atleast no one was about to see me, cos it wasn't pretty. :wink:

AHHHHHHH I really want this game but can't find it anywhere (for the retail price at least). Does anyone know when the next batch will arrive in stores? Or know where I can get it at a decent price (preferably within the price range under £100).

Finally unlocked the Bronze Pig. I won't stop till I get gold-is there anything better than gold for getting 40hrs?

AHHHHHHH I really want this game but can't find it anywhere (for the retail price at least). Does anyone know when the next batch will arrive in stores? Or know where I can get it at a decent price (preferably within the price range under £100).

All I can suggest is keep your eye on this site:

http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/wii-fit.aspx

I did a body test last night after doing 40mins of various exercises and one of the tests was the Walking test in which I managed to score 100%. I was really surprised at this. Then my Wii-Fit age was calculated (I'm 33) and I came in at 26......then a green block smashed that number down to 25. That was a freaky surprise and I was well chuffed with that result. I love little surprises like that. Makes me think there are other little treats instore for me which gives me that incentive to keep coming back.

and I came in at 26......then a green block smashed that number down to 25.
Yeah that's a nice little surprise,

I've also had my Wii Fit age get stuck up there and not fall for a while, whilst my Mii looks around in bewilderment!

Major bumpage!

I managed to finally snag a copy of this about 3 weeks ago from Argos and although its something that im not playing constantly I am finding it alot of fun to play.

My oldest nephew was around yesterday and hes a big 360 fan and laughed at me buying this. I put it on while he was sitting there playing on his PSP and I could tell he was itching to have a go of it. I was playing the Ski Jump game and eventually I asked if he wanted a blast. He instantly knocked of the PSP and jumped to his feet.

What happened next was competition as a bitter rivalary was formed when playing the mini games. He beat me on the Ski Jump so I beat him on the Skiing. I beat him on the Hula Hoop ( my favourite mini game so far, got more to unlock ) and he beat me and the Tightrope. It was such a laugh to play :)

Again its not something I will be playing all the time but like Wii Sports and Wii Play it will be something I break out now and again just for a laugh.

I really like Wii Fit and would even say it's the best thing I've played on the Wii (and I own Zelda and Metroid!) You're right, Hero of Time, that it's extremely competitive in groups. I love the press-ups and the Balance Board is an incredibly impressive piece of hardware, much more so than the motion control or even the pointer.