Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

Yeah but the online is limited with it being MK. I don't think this game is worth getting after all the other versions. Of course it will be fun but I know exactly what to expect, and I also know what I'll get out of it.

There are better things to buy for me and I can always play this round a mates house when they get it.

Dwarf, not offence mate but why do you keep coming in this thread? Every one of your posts has been slating this game you haven't played and saying its still not worth buying after people who have actually played have said it's brilliant. I don't understand why you keep coming and saying that. If you don't want the game fine, but let us who do enjoy it and enjoy talking about it!!

I got it thankfully! Bloody late though! I've added a few people (thanks for adding me back), couldn't play online today, definately will tomorrow!

LOVE the game, the new tracks are excellent, the stunts are excellent, the wheel is excellent with it. No complaints here! Oh and i love the cute Mario Kart channel and the way your mii dresses up in driving gear on the 'channel page' and smiles an waves! :D

50CC is Sllloooooowwwww though, but i wanted to play it in order!

I don't like the wheel, so I'm using the cube pad, seems to do everything, dunno what Nintendo was on about saying some functions aren't useable.

Does anyone else love it when you go online and it shows the globe with other player's Miis and what country they are from? :D

Yeah but the online is limited with it being MK. I don't think this game is worth getting after all the other versions. Of course it will be fun but I know exactly what to expect, and I also know what I'll get out of it.

There are better things to buy for me and I can always play this round a mates house when they get it.

Limited? It's not at all. I question if you actually do know what to expect. The online experience is nothing any Mario Kart game has reached in the past.

Apparently Woolworths will be selling Mario Kart for £23.97 tomorrow. :eek:

Ideal for Flameboy, Rowan etc, who aren't sure on picking up this title.

Anywhoo, my thoughts :- the single player GP mode sucks, but time trail etc are fun, while the online mode is awesome!! I don't like the Wii Wheel. Did 2 50CC cup's with it, and failed badly, and have just tried a few random VS matches with it, but I'm still struggling with it.

Cheers like how a few people have mentioned me...cleary concerned that I'm not getting it...I got the first tinge of thinking maybe I should have this..but thats only because I feel left out! Not like I'm missing out though and this is a key difference...

Guest Stefkov

I just realised I payed £30 for this. I was checking shopto and it's gone up to £40. V strange.

All of the posts above are making me impatient.

Got this today; not gonna play it 'till tomorrow, when I can play it the old fashioned way, 4 people in a room ;). That's (hopefully) gonna be a blast. Then back at home I'll try my hands at online, and maybe even try the single player while I'm at it! :D. Can't wait.

Edit: Just opened the box to take a look at the manual, I noticed I have 2 starpointcards.. One for the wheel, one for the game? (..)

I'm a bit gutted. My copy is being packed from amazon (has been all day) so aint going to be here tomorrow, sat at the earliest, though I got it for £19.99 so can't complain too much.

HOWEVER, I'm eager for mario kart, especially as I am going to Iceland on Sunday so wont be able to play for a few days. So I was thinking of picking it up tomorrow and then taking it back when my amazon version arrives!

A second however is that I am filming ALL day tomorrow, won't be back til gone midnight and will be fucked!! Do I get it from amazon and blatantly stay up all night when I get back, and sleep is something I need. Or do I just wait for my copy on saturday and have a few hours on it, then leave it till wednesday night!!??? Dilemas!

I'm a bit gutted. My copy is being packed from amazon (has been all day) so aint going to be here tomorrow, sat at the earliest, though I got it for £19.99 so can't complain too much.

how did u manage to get it for that much dazzybee?