NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

Hope you don't mind me adding you guys. :) ( is online always 100cc?)

I've actually had a mirror game already, even though i haven't even unlocked it! Scared the hell out of me.

This was with friends btw, not a worldwide/continental match.

I've actually had a mirror game already, even though i haven't even unlocked it! Scared the hell out of me.

This was with friends btw, not a worldwide/continental match.

And the end is all I can see.

Cookie for the first to get it.

Muse - TOADA :). Postman came with this today but i was out as expected to il pick it up tomorrow

I never bother with mirror unless you can unlock stuff from playing it.

Is it worth adding your wii console code, and then getting your MK codes from there?. Or does adding the MK code put them in your adress book as well?

If in the future they implement the same adding system as this, if they're in your address book then just add em from there then yeah it would be worth adding wii numbers. for now though I'm just adding the MK code.

I'm lovin some of the new maps, Koopa Cape especially. THe Maple tree one aswell is a gorgeous course.

The drifting is also pretty good. There is no great difference between players now because of one skill, someone can come last one race then first the next. It's brilliant.

If in the future they implement the same adding system as this, if they're in your address book then just add em from there then yeah it would be worth adding wii numbers. for now though I'm just adding the MK code.

I'm lovin some of the new maps, Koopa Cape especially. THe Maple tree one aswell is a gorgeous course.

The drifting is also pretty good. There is no great difference between players now because of one skill, someone can come last one race then first the next. It's brilliant.

All right. Fancy a race?

So how does the friend code adding work...I know you can send them via the Wii messaging service but then you can import them into the Mario Kart friends roster without any number input?

Still not gonna get this I decided...too much other home console stuff to play that I will enjoy far more...

But you do you know you'll enjoy it more when you haven't played it? For £30 it's a great deal for the game and Wii Wheel. Still don't get why people are picky about it and "it's the same as other Mario Kart", it's blasphemy really.

Got this today...It was pretty much sold out everywhere! I'm enjoying it considerably more than I thought I would. I was pessimistic and it's been far, far better than I imagined. Initial impressions have blown Double Dash!! Out of the water. I'm even liking the karthandling more than the N64 version.

I can see the online consuming my very soul too. It's easy to get into and is massively in-depth The wheel is suprisingly awesome too - And everyone just wants to play it upon view. Kinda like Ridge racer in the arcades or sommat...

Wii feels more like an arcade-in-your-house everyday!

But you do you know you'll enjoy it more when you haven't played it? For £30 it's a great deal for the game and Wii Wheel. Still don't get why people are picky about it and "it's the same as other Mario Kart", it's blasphemy really.

well I just think there is other stuff out that I will enjoy more...my boss has just gone out to do the weekend food shopping for the students I asked her to see how much it is at asda...may pick it up on my way home. I am still undecided...Personally though still not like WOW I must own this.

well I just think there is other stuff out that I will enjoy more...my boss has just gone out to do the weekend food shopping for the students I asked her to see how much it is at asda...may pick it up on my way home. I am still undecided...Personally though still not like WOW I must own this.

When I checked this morning it was £32.97 at work. ASDA that is. May be different else where though...

Gave it a quick blast earlier and found it...meh.

Im not sure if its the wheel (and maybe im overdoing it but after my arms hurt) or the fact I'm playing alone but it was just...hmm.

I managed to get online and just stuck with the same group of people, won a few aswell :) Its so much fun to play yet very tense at the same time.

I'm Thomson online, gonna change it to ThomsonV7 soon so people might recognise me :heh:

Can you change how the Mii looks too?

I managed to get online and just stuck with the same group of people, won a few aswell :) Its so much fun to play yet very tense at the same time.

Yeah, online is great...droupouts is done how the DS should have been (glad you got it working too!)

...My fiance was playing online, did a wheelie with the motorbike and smashed her chin against the wheel. I DEMAND A PLASTIC COVER! (Or a less clumsy fiance!)

My fiance, :indeed: she makes me :heh: at her gamingz skillsz!

When I checked this morning it was £32.97 at work. ASDA that is. May be different else where though...

I bought mario kart this morning from my local ASDA at 8:00 for £27.71! I was shocked how good the price was! However i went back to ASDA later in the day for something else and i noticed the price had changed to £32.97!

I checked my receipt and i defo paid £27.71 for it so i dunno what happened there...

probably the dozy morning staff putting the wrong price stickers on them...Happens at my work quite a bit. I finish at 9am on a friday so I always pick me some dodgy bargains if I can.

I bought mario kart this morning from my local ASDA at 8:00 for £27.71! I was shocked how good the price was! However i went back to ASDA later in the day for something else and i noticed the price had changed to £32.97!

I checked my receipt and i defo paid £27.71 for it so i dunno what happened there...

wtf. £27.71, random?

Nope it went through the till at that price, (i used to work at that asda so i know how it works).

I just googled the subject then and it seems other ppl on other forums have mentioned the same thing, some getting it for £27.71 and others at £32.71.

A mistake at ASDA house perhaps?

Nope it went through the till at that price, (i used to work at that asda so i know how it works).

I just googled the subject then and it seems other ppl on other forums have mentioned the same thing, some getting it for £27.71 and others at £32.71.

A mistake at ASDA house perhaps?

This kind of stupidity doesn't suprise me. My mate got endless ocean for £40 there, took it back later and it was £17.71 (they always do stoopid prices too) he kicked off royally...They weren't bothered...foolios. Was the last time he listened to me about getting sommat from ASDA lol.

Get in early on Friday mornings and pick yourself a bargain is my advice. or EVEN BETTER....If you see it online at asda for £27.71 print it off and take it in-store. They HAVE to honour that price.

This kind of stupidity doesn't suprise me. My mate got endless ocean for £40 there, took it back later and it was £17.71 (they always do stoopid prices too) he kicked off royally...They weren't bothered...foolios. Was the last time he listened to me about getting sommat from ASDA lol.

Get in early on Friday mornings and pick yourself a bargain is my advice. or EVEN BETTER....If you see it online at asda for £27.71 print it off and take it in-store. They HAVE to honour that price.

Lol, yer. They like there 71p at the end don't they?

When i got Condemed 2 last friday for the ps3 I had to come back later in the day because they couldn't find the cases for it... They had the disks and manual in the draw (they showed me) but not the cases....

Anyway, not very fond of using the wheel, i'm preferring the wiimote, nunchuk control.

It's a great feeling you joining/friends joining in when playing folk. Really nice touch I think.

Also Hero, you were on earlier and I was gonna join in, but when I got there you left :heh:

Think I'm gonna hammer through this and unlock Karts/racers as quickly as possible so won't be online tonight methinks!