NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

Maybe from Tesco, but don't GAME and Gamestation have a 7 day return policy still?

I don't mind too much.

Not sure about GameStation, but GAME Scrapped it for return any game still sealed within 28 days.

Gizmo, you can't say you'll never use this online much! Anyone that's played it can tell you how addictive it is!

This game has so many options I love Nintendo again.

The option of having a channel on the home menu and adding friends via your actual list of friends. Finally they understand it.

Also the Wii wheel is surprisingly good looking.

This game really is brilliant, I wasn't too sure about it, but I got it today (last copy in Blockbusters of all places as everywhere else had sold out) for my girlfriends birthday and I have been pleasantly suprised, the Wii Wheel works amazingly, only took 5 mins to get used to for me. The new tracks are fun and the old ones look great too. All in all, I'm having a blast with this game, it's good ol' Mario Kart

The new tracks are pretty amazing aren't they? I like the Maple tree one! Oh and the Mall one!

Not sure about GameStation, but GAME Scrapped it for return any game still sealed within 28 days.

Gizmo, you can't say you'll never use this online much! Anyone that's played it can tell you how addictive it is!

Well, I've only played Brawl online like 3 times. Even though I usually have fun when playing stuff online, I never really do. Same deal with TF2, Halo 3, etc. Really don't know why, I just prefer to play single player so I can do it on my terms I guess :heh:

I love the Koopa track, one of my faves! :D *slides down water tunnel*

Oh yeah! Thats excellent that one!

I've been playing online with bunches of japanese most of the day...

Going to have an attempt at some of those world records though later. My brain knows that I'll never come anywhere close, but my mind is thinking "i'm GREAT at mario kart!"

I've been playing online with bunches of japanese most of the day...

Going to have an attempt at some of those world records though later. My brain knows that I'll never come anywhere close, but my mind is thinking "i'm GREAT at mario kart!"

Agreed, i'm ranked E on every time i've done so far! :(

I just played with the GC controller and it's much easier to control. Muchly much.

HAHA yes! First online game and I nab first. No lag whatsoever I am really happy with this game.

I take that back. Second and third game had a bit of annoying lag and now it just dropped me out the game.

I just played with the GC controller and it's much easier to control. Muchly much.

HAHA yes! First online game and I nab first. No lag whatsoever I am really happy with this game.

wiimote nunchuck is even better, you can steer your motor cycle while doing a wheely. and you can steer with tricks.

Letter ranks....oh god I remember for MKDS....I so cannot wait to get home (Did get it lol)

wiimote nunchuck is even better, you can steer your motor cycle while doing a wheely. and you can steer with tricks.

I just tried it, it's aright. Guess it's easier than having to plug in the cube controller all the time.

I use the cube controller, find it easiest to use. I have mostly plugged in all the time lately for Dragon Ball Z BT3, Naruto and Metal Slug, not to mention that Guilty Gear Accent Core is on the way to me now for 19.99 :D

Awesome game. I really like the new courses, especially Maple Tree.

Played against Japjer and four others I didn't recognise by name. Great match. The chat room is fun^^

I'm Thomson online, gonna change it to ThomsonV7 soon so people might recognise me :heh:

So far im liking it alot, although the 50 cc cups do seem a bit slow. Multiplayer is epic though online. Was in a race with a load of japs and shadow v7. My mii is Chiz btw Shadow v7, I think it was you anyway if you were thomson?

I have tried loads of times and I just cant get the online section of the game to work properly. I have managed to connect to 3 games but most of the time im waiting ages trying to connect to someone before I get some random error code. I have used both the LAN adaptor and I have now tried the Nintendo Dongle and still im having problems. Looks like HoT wont be playing this online much afterall.

This is the 3rd game on the Wii that I have had problems with getting online and its starting to pee me off. I have typed in one of the many random error codes that appear but its not helping me at all.

This isnt a dig or anything *points at Hellfire before he starts attacking* but how come I get problems on the Wii yet my PS3 and 360 connect to the internet just fine? Any help anyone?

Hope you don't mind me adding you guys. :) ( is online always 100cc?)

I'll add you aswell.

That online board should have at least who posted last. I've added everyone in the list in the MK thread.

I'll add you aswell.

That online board should have at least who posted last. I've added everyone in the list in the MK thread.

Is it worth adding your wii console code, and then getting your MK codes from there?. Or does adding the MK code put them in your adress book as well?