N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

Things will be different now that Boo is in the game.He will rule since he was quality in DD

They should keep special moves but ditch double item box & dual kart. I think it is highly likely for special items/boosts/power ups too this time because it seems to happen in every mario multiplayer game.

I race normally when others do, but when people snake then I do aswell and end up winning.

See that's the thing, with me it's like, snaking feels like a natural technique, once you master item usage, handling, etc, it's the only way to "get better". Then the thing is though, once you get good at it....you have a choice with online...do you deliberately play badly, essentialy lying to the other players about how good you are, simply to be "fair", or do you play the way that's natural and normal to you?

I didn't realise it was a technique till i came to this forum , and even then I thought it was another name for drafting. I only did it as natural as i thought "the tracks are wide enough to drift here so why not do it for as long as i can". Don't think i can do it that well though. Haven't played my DS in awhile =(

all is fair in love an online gaming.. and if it is something everybody can do I do not see a problem with it.. even though i wouldnt want to do it as it leads to premature baldness and itching in the most bizzarre places .. and bed wetting. Got a lot of abuse one night playing cod4 "you f****** camper your a gay mother******.. stop camping" .. I was a sniper.. this is what i do

i will try this snaking next time or maybe not..

A little rumour is going round that Japan are getting this April 10th 2008.

To be honest, i think thats taking the piss quite frankly! Wii Fit, Brawl and Mario Kart before Europe get any of them? I don't think so, somehow....:indeed:

Looks like your right Owen as here are details from the latest Famitsu that GoNintendo posted.

Well it's a joke if you ask me! Theres other markets, other then Japan!

I thought Mario Kart should be released in Europe first as we're having to wait for Brawl and will obviously get Wii Fit last.

Nintendo are diabolically shite when it comes to release dates and Europe, i'm sorry but it's not good enough.

Having to wait for Nintendo games to be released in Europe? Surely you jest!

You would think i'll be used to it be now, but it seems to be getting worse, which is a huge contridiction on Nintendo's part when they stated games all over the world will be released within a much smaller time-frame then Gamecubes....so far, thats complete bull.

You would think i'll be used to it be now, but it seems to be getting worse, which is a huge contridiction on Nintendo's part when they stated games all over the world will be released within a much smaller time-frame then Gamecubes....so far, thats complete bull.

Agreed. At the end of the day there isnt any decent reason why they cant get games out near enough the same time as other regions. Microsoft and Sony both manage it so why cant Nintendo?

Oh and before any one says its because both them platforms are full of FPS and dont need much translation I will point you in the direction of Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Eternal Sonata. All 3 are RPGs with massive amount of text or voice over work and all 3 were released over here within 1 maybe 2 months of america.

NEW:

“Mushroom Cup”

Luigi Circuit

Moo Moo Country

Mushroom Canyon

Toad Factory

“Flower Cup”

Mario Circuit - Figure-8 with underpass

Coconuts Mall

DK Snowboard Cross

Wario Mines

OLD:

“Shell Cup”

GC Peach Beach

DS Yoshi Falls

SFC Ghost Swamp 2

64 Mario Circuit

“Banana Cup”

64 Sherbert Land

GBA Hey Ho Beach

DS Monty Town

GC Waluigi Stadium

Hmm...Only Sherbert Land and Waluigi Statium interest me from the retro ones. Yoshi Falls was awful and I can't remember Monty Town at all.

cubeperkx4.jpg

GameCube buttons are visible there.

babypeachga4.jpg

Boring new character.

NEW:

“Mushroom Cup”

Luigi Circuit

Moo Moo Country

Mushroom Canyon

Toad Factory

“Flower Cup”

Mario Circuit - Figure-8 with underpass

Coconuts Mall

DK Snowboard Cross

Wario Mines

OLD:

“Shell Cup”

GC Peach Beach

DS Yoshi Falls

SFC Ghost Swamp 2

64 Mario Circuit

“Banana Cup”

64 Sherbert Land

GBA Hey Ho Beach

DS Monty Town

GC Waluigi Stadium

Hmm...Only Sherbert Land and Waluigi Statium interest me from the retro ones. Yoshi Falls was awful and I can't remember Monty Town at all.

cubeperkx4.jpg

GameCube buttons are visible there.

babypeachga4.jpg

Boring new character.

Thank fuck for that