N-Europe

Terrorist Threat Defused in London

Blackfox

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds more like a lone mentalist loaded his car with fuel tanks and did some kamikaze driving than some Al Quaeda master-minded plot

Security sources told CNN that the suspected bomb was "a relatively crude device" containing at least 200 liters, or about 50 gallons, of fuel in canisters.

"There is no indication it was about to be remotely detonated, or detonated at all," said CNN International Security Correspondent Paula Newton.

Guest Stefkov

I saw this on the news this morning before watching Super market Sweep.

Does my nut in with all these bombs and shit.

I'm really sick and tired of these Muslim terrorist *****.

I don't think you're meant to like them. Terrorists are meant to be about, you know, blowing things up and causing destruction. Not somebody you can have a kickabout with down the park, or have tea and biscuits with. :heh:

I am not a security expert, but the BBC's security expert, who is a security expert, claims sources in Whitehall that tell him the nature of the car-bomb (which is a crude petrol-gas-nail type similar to ones that appear in Iraq) is international (?) which is tentative-speak for jihadists. There will now be all the time in the world for the jihad-sympathizers on the British left and in the anti-war movement to scream 'Iraq!' and 'Afghanistan!' and 'Palestine!' and 'Kashmir!'.

I fully expect a spineless opinion piece in the Daily Mail tomorrow about how we should give in to the terrorists, allow ourselves to be terrorised and surrender the long-held freedoms they hate before they attack again...

Haha..

On a serious note though, that is just a very small reminder how fucked up this world is..

Exactly. The amount of stereotyping and stupid remarks on this thread is truly astounding.

Well, you'd be one to know about stupid remarks, having said so many yourself. :indeed:

I don't know what to think about these terrorists, although the fact that they're screaming "Death to Britain" and what have you, yet living in a cushy house kinda makes you think, well, makes me think anyway.

Now now ladies, let's put out the flames...

Its not been said who it was yet, but it look similar to the carbombs used in Iraq. However, even if it was Muslims who did it - its a part of the tiny portion of them who hate the West. Most Muslims are nice people - just look at Flink! Let's wait and see before we cast judgment.