NEurope
Retro_Link

Cruis'n Exclusive! (Best graphics on Wii!!) :p

I love the whole smashing into cars makes them fly off the screen and basically nothing can get in your way. Also, the trick thing looks pretty run. Shame about the graphics though.

This topic is teh funny. :D

Damn...! crosseyed.gif

Aren't Midway ashamed of that piece of shit? They actually try and make the game sound "cool"... :confused:

For a group of people who highly rate gameplay over graphics...A bit harsh eh? I wonder where all the gameplay-mechanic optimism went? :p

That vid is so embarrassing. :woops:

It boggles the mind how any modern development team can make such a bad looking game on such powerful hardware. :shakehead

After playing MP3 and now seeing this, it's even more ridiculous! Nintendo shouldn't allow them to release it looking like that.

I wonder where all the gameplay-mechanic optimism went? :p
Same place the artistic talent of the Cruis'n developers went… Down the crapper! :laughing:

Wow. Graphically it sucks more than President Bush. Anyone can do better than this, I mean when I seen those screens and video, I laughed, I just can't take this serious.

What are they thinking?

this is gonna be a wii ware right?.. no way this will be sold in stores no way what a waste of a dvd... I say its wii ware 10$ and will not believe it is not until i see it in the stores and when that happens i might stand there and stop anyone from buying such a bad looking game until they kick me out

For a group of people who highly rate gameplay over graphics...A bit harsh eh? I wonder where all the gameplay-mechanic optimism went? :p

Putting gameplay above graphics does not imply having no standards regarding graphics. This is not the 90's anymore, you have to be reasonable.

this is gonna be a wii ware right?.. no way this will be sold in stores no way what a waste of a dvd... I say its wii ware 10$ and will not believe it is not until i see it in the stores and when that happens i might stand there and stop anyone from buying such a bad looking game until they kick me out

Your right, this is a waste of 10 DVDs.

If I seen this, picked it up, looked at back, it would go right down again. In all seriousness, I wonder if they'll even make much a profit if it stays like that :heh:

I love the whole smashing into cars makes them fly off the screen

Reminds me of the awful Burnout Revenge (1, 2 and 3 were awesome).

Surely they could save this for march and make a load of money by selling it as a WiiWare title?

Why are you guys being so negative? I think its great how theyve added wii controls to a virtual console title all n64 releases from now on should follow crusins example! :yay:

Why are you guys being so negative? I think its great how theyve added wii controls to a virtual console title all n64 releases from now on should follow crusins example! :yay:

Except its not a virtual console title.

lolol that looks so ridiculous. Not just the graphics but the game itself. Those flips in the air? hilarious

They should just remake San Francisco Rush 2049 with Wii controls instead. That game was very rough around the edges, but it was great!

This... well, I'm glad I watched the video with the sound off.

oh my. This is appalling. Probably worse to look at trhan N64 games. Scary in fact. I hope midway burn for this one.

In response to the comment about the Nintendo seal of quality: Nintendo used to have The official nintendo licensed seal and the Official Nintendo seal of quality. Now however they just have the Official Nintendo Seal.

This game should be sold as wii ware, I don't see any reason why it needs to be on a DVD, Can't be that big of a file.

This game should be sold as wii ware, I don't see any reason why it needs to be on a DVD, Can't be that big of a file.

I'd bet that the game would have received quite a bit of praise if it was a WiiWare title.

haha i love this game for all the wrong reasons.

CHOOSE...........YOUR...........CAR

wow the innovation I CAN'T TAKE IT!!