Cruis'n Exclusive! (Best graphics on Wii!!) :p

Retro_Link

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That vid is so embarrassing. :woops:

It boggles the mind how any modern development team can make such a bad looking game on such powerful hardware. :shakehead

After playing MP3 and now seeing this, it's even more ridiculous! Nintendo shouldn't allow them to release it looking like that.

I wonder where all the gameplay-mechanic optimism went? :p
Same place the artistic talent of the Cruis'n developers went… Down the crapper! :laughing:

this is gonna be a wii ware right?.. no way this will be sold in stores no way what a waste of a dvd... I say its wii ware 10$ and will not believe it is not until i see it in the stores and when that happens i might stand there and stop anyone from buying such a bad looking game until they kick me out

For a group of people who highly rate gameplay over graphics...A bit harsh eh? I wonder where all the gameplay-mechanic optimism went? :p

Putting gameplay above graphics does not imply having no standards regarding graphics. This is not the 90's anymore, you have to be reasonable.

this is gonna be a wii ware right?.. no way this will be sold in stores no way what a waste of a dvd... I say its wii ware 10$ and will not believe it is not until i see it in the stores and when that happens i might stand there and stop anyone from buying such a bad looking game until they kick me out

Your right, this is a waste of 10 DVDs.

If I seen this, picked it up, looked at back, it would go right down again. In all seriousness, I wonder if they'll even make much a profit if it stays like that :heh:

I love the whole smashing into cars makes them fly off the screen

Reminds me of the awful Burnout Revenge (1, 2 and 3 were awesome).

Surely they could save this for march and make a load of money by selling it as a WiiWare title?

In response to the comment about the Nintendo seal of quality: Nintendo used to have The official nintendo licensed seal and the Official Nintendo seal of quality. Now however they just have the Official Nintendo Seal.

This game should be sold as wii ware, I don't see any reason why it needs to be on a DVD, Can't be that big of a file.