goto Gym

learning boxing

final fantasy fan

i drive a convertible

i have black and red hair

i play guitar

heres a pic

214817842_l.jpg

uhm.. I'd like one too plz :P Clearly at the bottom of a major list, i guess i won't get one.

If you actually want a pic and some details onme (because you don't think you know me..) then i'll post something later. If you can't be arsed to read later in teh thread then just do me as a generic emo dude with blonde hair and glasses.

Jesus, the response to this is overwhelming. Hopefully we can get a time schedule arranged to do these. Maybe one a day or something would be ideal. Regardless guys, thanks so much for all this support and interest.

I forgot to add what I like.

You're deffo gonna put summink of me and my love of Villa. (tat's a no brainer)

I play guitar and I like potatoes: Chips, Roasties, Mash, Crisps.

I also have a short temper. And I like Foo Fighters, Radiohead and Jeff Buckley.

The closest thing to a pic I have is this one I drew:

maidensmanga7be.jpg

(sorry for the poor quality)

My hairstyle literally covers the eyes. Platinum blonde hair colour if you can't make it out. Anyway:

Height: 5' 8

Weight: 110 lb

Was an admin and staff member of a website known as Deku Village a few years back, but the place shut down. Goes to a Performing arts school and is currently doing Drama AS. Has received four Drama school awards for comedy acts. Doesn't really have a title on Revo-Europe.

Like many others have said, great idea.

I'm never gonna get made - there's too many peeps in front of me on the list. But if anyone does ever want to make one for me..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/tphi/Picture49.jpg << Pic of me :)

Height: 5' 11

Weight: 10 st.

Possible Attacks:

Stale Smoke Haze (20 damage): Tphi blows weed smoke toward the opponent. Flip a coin, if heads, the wind changes direction and Tphi takes 20 damage instead.

False Reporting (1000 damage): Tphi reports Twilight Princess delayed further until 2008. Opponent commits suicide.

Count me in.

image0012du.th.jpg

I'm about 5ft 10in

68 kilos

I'm RE Staff

I enjoy videogames, classic rock (Beatles, Pink Floyd, Queen, Led Zep etc) and some modern rock (Razorlight, Libertines, Babyshambles etc), martial arts (karate and Wing Chun), and reading/writing. I also enjoy acting, and I'm soon to be managing a rock band (Sylvester Meadow).

I also own nunchaku (nunchucks)! So, y'know, I'm cooler than dabookerman.

It has to be done once more.

"I AM INVINCIBLE!!!"

Words can not describe how much I love you, just for that :grin: ]

I would ask you to do one of me, but you'll have no idea who I am and will struggle. Trust me :heh:

I would ask you to do one of me, but you'll have no idea who I am and will struggle. Trust me :heh:

You're the guy who loves 24 aren't you? Other than Meik.

You little smoothy, is that a theme park I see?

Thorpe Park, on Wednesday. Need I say more?

i guess i'd like one.

me4gm.th.jpg

i'm a couple of inches below 5'10" (i think)

and about 7.8 stone, (i don;t have a clue about kilos)

I like computers, and the internets. i spend most my free life on IRC and SA. I have Matte Black ninja swords at my disposal aswell, and various shuriken stars, a hunting slingshot, and some overly crappy replica crossbow POS.

*joins the queue*

Info:

About 6ft,

Chubby,

Blonde hair,

glasses

Intrests: Smoking legal/illegal substances

We're currently trying to find a way to accomodate everyone, and keep our incentive to make these cards up. Originally we planned to do these cards in the order people posted... but since then we've found there are certain members whose hurdle we could like to clear before the end of the first lap.

You can become one of these people by Paypalling or oral sexing both or either of us. If you're worrying "Am I one of the people they want to do?" then you probably aren't. If you're a regular poster, awesome and worthy... then sure, you're in the "immediate" list that doesn't exist but might do if Mike approves what I've written here.

I actually feel no urge to make any comments towards DukkaDukka, but I dont blame Havers comment because it is fitting of previous female postings.

Both of us will have some time to create cards tomorrow, so expect an influx.

I also updated my first post to say that the list is not a queue, it is simply a list of people that want their cards done. We will be doing who we want, when we want.

This was done a couple of years back in the form of Pokémon cards, inspired by me.

Hmmm, I'll try fish mine out.