N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd don't think we can actually closer to winning the champions league without winning it than that.

I'm annoyed that we lost but I'm more annoyed that I'm going to get a torrent of abuse from everyone...I'll never here the end f it. I'm proud of how we played.

Chelsea were better on the night. Didier showed his true stupid colours and I'm glad he was off. When Ronaldo missed everything was perfect. An old-guard player like Terry showing these pissy young up starts like Ronaldo (and Drogba) what it means to be a good footballer.

But alas

Chelsea were better on the night. Didier showed his true stupid colours and I'm glad he was off. When Ronaldo missed everything was perfect. An old-guard player like Terry showing these pissy young up starts like Ronaldo (and Drogba) what it means to be a good footballer.

But alas

I think they were actually even, seriously couldn't really seperate them, United dominated the first half and Chelsea the second, extra time was even as well. Sure Chelsea hit the woodwork twice but Tevez should have had United 3-0 up in the first half.

Over the night it was too tight to call but over the course of the tournament I think United were worthy winners.

Is it harsh to say I'm over the fucking moon Ashley Cole didn't get a winners medal.

I also predicted Ronaldo's and Terry's misses, so much so I even predicted Terry would slip.

Man Utd on chances probably didn't deserve it, but result went the way thats best for all of football.

Shame that the game was decided by the rubbish pitch. People had been slipping all night.

Also, I'll never understand why players do that paused run up thing. It only makes it easier for the keeper. Soon as he did that I knew he was going to miss.

Also, I'll never understand why players do that paused run up thing. It only makes it easier for the keeper. Soon as he did that I knew he was going to miss.

That prick Cronaldo always does it. It shouldn't be allowed. If keepers aren't allowed to move of their line early penalty takers shouldn't be allowed to hesitate. He deserved to have it saved.

I'm gutted Terry missed because he slipped. If he had just been a malco that would have been easier to take.