N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those who had something to say about my change, back then I wasn't a serious football fan, my family mainly support Man U so you can see why I used to hope they'd do well, not that that excludes me from any of your comments. But I'm Arsenal supporter now I'm serious about it.

I will never take any posts you make in this topic seriously.
When did anyone pay any heed to my comments till I posted that?

But too bad for Liverpool, they put up a courageous fight to bring it to extra time.

When did anyone pay any heed to my comments till I posted that?

Before you admitted switching teams. Naturally when you announced you were a gooner, you gained respect.

But now, I know you just don't have the passion.

Come on the Blues! Watched the match with a few friends, two of them Liverpool supporters!

I was the only one in the whole pub supporting Chelsea... needless to say I took a bit of flack during the night lol! Best team won in the end, even my Liverpool fan friends admitted it... one after breaking a chair in the pub lol... Awesome game, awesome night, I'm so drunk it's taken me about half an hour to type this out! lol

I'm loving tonight!!!!!!!!

...also, I might make it to Moscow... my mate (United fan) has offered his scouse friend £3000 for flights and for 2 tickets (just have to change the name on the flights etc) and he said maybe... God I hope so!

Yeah calmed down a little now. I still think the game could have gone either way and that neither team could moan if the other one won.

I DO think that there first goal was offside, and i do think Liverpool should have had a penalty. Over all not alot to moan about, it was a good semi-final.

Who cares about the CL anyway? Stupid micky mouse trophy. /divastrop /cry

...also, I might make it to Moscow... my mate (United fan) has offered his scouse friend £3000 for flights and for 2 tickets (just have to change the name on the flights etc) and he said maybe... God I hope so!

And sit with all those people from Surrey? You won't leave the stadium alive.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!