Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berbatove semi-decent? You're having a fucking laugh! And I never once said Spurs are better than Arsenal, I said we will be battling them again next season! That is all.

And other teams will improve their squad, but other than 4 others they don't have close to as good a squad as we do!

-------New GK------

Hutton--Woodgate--King--Bale

Lennon--Jenas--New Mid--New LW

-----Keane----Berbatove

I'm sorry but that is an amazing team and primarily British.

As backup we have: Robbo, Lee, Chimbonda, Dawson, Kaboul, Malbranque, Huddlestone, OHara, Zokora, Boateng, Taarabt, Bent

And we'll buy more players (granted some of those will leave).

To see we have a crap squad is just bullshit!

I mean we absolutely battered you 5-1 so we aint that bad so far!

Just now, My brother provoked me so I grabbed him by the throat threw him against the floor and threw him out of my room then threw th yogurt he was eating at his body and just spent that time cleaning it up.

Dunno what happened, I just lost it.

lol that made me laugh. I have a feeling I might lose it tomorrow at college, full of fucking chelsea and united supporters. Got 2 exams tomorrow as well, so I can safely say I am on the edge.

Berbatove semi-decent? You're having a fucking laugh! And I never once said Spurs are better than Arsenal, I said we will be battling them again next season! That is all.

You didn't just say that did you though:

Though I really don't think Arsenal are going to improve, this was your chance in my opinion, can't see Fabregas wanting to stay around too mucgh longer, he wants trophies. We'll see. I may be bias but I really think Spurs are going to be fighting with you and Liverpool for 4th!

Dunno how you can say that in your current league position in comparison to ours.

It was a very entertaining match tonight. I think Liverpool edged it personally.

Decent results for us in the Championship tonight also, Blackpool lost and Wednesday drew. If we win at Watford tomorrow (It's unlikely, but they have an awful home record and we have the worst away record, so something has to give), we'll be out of the relegation zone and with a game in hand. :)

Come on Barnsley! Put the disappointment of Wembley behind us!

Arsene Wenger - "I was disgusted"

I love this man now, I never thought I would say that. I just saw the "penalty". I'm still waiting for the ref to say April Fools.

Thats the one thing about football, you can't fight sheer luck.

Public Fair Play Tables

1. Fulham

£20,000 goes to the club whose supporters are deemed to be the best behaved.

Looks like Fulham will need that £20,000...

Oh and a great advert for the EPL tonight. I personally wanted Arsenal to win due to the lovely fuzzball they play at times. But oh well, the best team on the night won.

I agree it wasn't a penalty.

I feel stunned still, not angry, or jealous or bitter and I also don't feel robbed.

I feel for the players though because for me they deserve it for giving their heart and soul out there.

EDIT: It may seem as If I'm not passionate, but believe me I am. I thought If something like this would have happened I would have to commit an act of terrorism to exude my anger/frustration.

But at the end of the day it doesn't change anything. Whatever will be will be.

I also add Pool fans be gracious in Victory, because if provoked I probably would throw all of that sportsmanship out the window.

I know what you mean. When Arsenal slaughtered us at the beginning and went 1-0 up (from "Abby Dabby, he's a newcomer to the trilogy"), I felt detached from it and realised that if we were gonna lose, it was clearly gonna be deserved. Then we scored from a great header and I was happy enough- it was old Sami! Afterwards at 2-1 up and I was still thinking fair enough, but I wasn't overjoyed (and I'm still not) so when Arsenal came back to 2-2 I just felt ah well, not our year. :blank:

I just didn't really care- I think I was fed up seeing Liverpool v Arsenal and this "big" trilogy of matches. I'm not sure if it can be billed as a great advert for English football because when Arsenal and Liverpool met in the league it was 1-1 and not an exciting 4-2. Both teams had to play for the win tonight but its not always like that in the league.

Also, it likely wasn't a penalty. It genuinely looked it in realtime and I didn't think the ref would give it... but he did, and I'm glad. Though when you see it in a replay... hmm, maybe it wasn't but the way Babel went down was convincing- not a Cristiano Ronaldo style dive, lol.

Why do I hate Liverpool? Lots or reasons. A big one is the amount of undeserved praise they get which is most evident in the mass fellatiing of ickle Steve G.

People like you annoy me. Fair enough, be annoyed, be angry, dislike teams, but dont come in here and say S.G is overrated. I bet you watch all the 'Pool games then? See him play most weeks? And the praise Liverpool gets is undeserved is it? Were on our way for 3 CL finals in 4 years.... But we dont deserve any praise.

I admit we are not doing it in the league, we need to sort that out but you sir, are a ****.

Quite an interesting few pages of reading.

Being MU I liked the Liverpool win and they thoroughly deserved it.

Babels dive was pretty special though - very convincingly he held his arm back as though he was being tugged and very convincingly he tumbled onto the ground. The instant I saw it I thought it was a penalty, but its obvious that it wan't when slowed down. That's what made it a good dive.

Now theo Walcott has talent and I wondered why he didnt make a start. Does Wenger have something against him or what? He likes playing French players over the English, even though anyone can tell that Walcott is going to make it big. (he kind of has already).

What made me laugh about Adebayor was that he missed a sitter and then when he doesn't miss the second one he's dancing in front of the crowd like he's some sort of God. This was worsened by two things:

1. He should've ran over straight to Walcott for the amazing work he had just put in for him, like one of the other Arsenal players (Hleb or Flamini?)

2. It was such an open game and you could see Liverpool scoring again - why didnt he just stay focused on the game instead of patting himself on the back?

He's a great player when he wants to be but some of his morals are very wrong and he is liable to missing sitters.

Well done both teams though.

People like you annoy me. Fair enough, be annoyed, be angry, dislike teams, but dont come in here and say S.G is overrated. I bet you watch all the 'Pool games then? See him play most weeks? And the praise Liverpool gets is undeserved is it? Were on our way for 3 CL finals in 4 years.... But we dont deserve any praise.

I admit we are not doing it in the league, we need to sort that out but you sir, are a ****.

I never said Liverpool didn't deserve any praise. Obviously they do. You might want to read my post a bit closer next time before embarking on a defensive rant.

People like you annoy me. I never said Steven G was bad or mediocre, and and Liverpool obviously deserve praise.

You might want to cool your jets next time before responding.

Why do I hate Liverpool? Lots or reasons. A big one is the amount of undeserved praise they get which is most evident in the mass fellatiing of ickle Steve G.

I never said Steven G was bad or mediocre, and and Liverpool obviously deserve praise.

Wow contradiction much?

I fucking hate this laptop.

United against Boro: Jesus, one of our worst performances of the season. We got the early goal, which we earned up til that point, but then just switched off. We invited Boro into the game, and they got their goals, which they probably deserved. A draw seems a fair result, but when you look at how we've been performing all season, we should have got more from this game.

Damn, Boro. Bogey-teams-R-Us. :(

About Arsenal against Liverpool. I hate Arsenal, as you may have guessed by now. But, I couldn't help but feel for them. It does annoy me to see, in football, how one decision can go against you next week, and then hurt you the week after. Wouldn't it be heavily ironic if Arsenal won by a dubious penalty to get a one-nil at Old Trafford?

The annoying thing is hearing how headlines claim that the Champions League is Liverpool's game. It just further reinforces the fact that Liverpool are a Cup-team.

Wow read much?

Jeesh do you have to try and mimick things just to try and sound funny? Yuo slagged off Liverpool, then you slagged off S.G, then you try and turn it round and say i should cool off?

A big one is the amount of undeserved praise they get which is most evident in the mass fellatiing of ickle Steve G.

Its pretty obvious what you meant.

Its pretty obvious what you meant.

Obviously not.

I didn't mean to get into an argument. Lets just leave it, I have my opinion, you have yours.

Just to try and make myself clear, which it seems I didn't, my criticisms were more aimed at the general media.

So your critism is of the media giving Liverpool praise, even though you think they deserve it?

Ok well il leave it now anyway, its giving me a headache and i dont like arguing.

Yeah, no one can argue Liverpool deserve praise but I just think the media just overdo it.

My fault for not making myself clear.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!