N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7334884.stm

Chelsea will be without Petr Cech for a fortnight after the keeper had surgery to his lips and chin following a collision with a team-mate in training.

BBC Sport understands Czech goalkeeper Cech, 25, required 50 stitches.

Presumably Chelsea fans will be sending death threats to their own player now...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7334884.stm

Presumably Chelsea fans will be sending death threats to their own player now...

Wonder if he'll wear a face mask to go with his headgear.

Cheers most people dont us to...as we are the favourites...typical...the one year we get to the final where people want us to lose...if we were playing the top 4 people would want us to win...

Rather Pompey won it than a Welsh club.

My prediction for Arsenal tonight is 2-2 (3-3 agg). Hopefully we score early, that then puts the frighteners on Liverpool because they can't just defend for the whole game.

I reckon Chelsea will win 1-0, and also go through on away goals. Though I think I'd prefer Fenerbache.

I have a bet on that arsenal will not score tonight. If they do i will happily post a picture of me eating my own hat.

Sweet, I think we'll be seeing some hat eating tonight. I hope you realise you'll be held to that?

I'm gonna have to RUN like the wind to catch the arsenal-liverpool game tonight because i'm doing Volunteer work before hand, BUT i definately want Liverpool to go through. I'm predicting a 2-1 scoreline with Liverpool to score first and last.

In last 8 years Liverpool have only stopped us scoring once. And if the boys really want to win something this year then Liverpool have got to play out of their skins tonight to stop us. Hopefully it will be a good match.

I played FIFA with my mate and the Liverpool-Arsenal match finished 5-5.

2 for Mascherano, 1 for Kuyt, 1 for Torres and 1 for Gerrard. Adebayor scored all 5 for Arsenal. Get your bets on this guys! Haha.

HAHA Adebayor to score FIVE anyone:heh: