Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

There's no great shame in seeing your team beaten by a better side, and no great victory in the crushing of a far inferior opponent.

Congratulations to Portsmouth and Barnsley, nice to see victory for the little guys.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Newcastle fans, how confident are you that King Kev will turn it round and do you still think getting rid of Fat Sam was the right thing to do?

It was certainly the right thing to get rid of Sam, we're still paying for his dodgy deals and mismanagement now and it's his team which are showing no backbone. If replacing him with Keegan was a good idea or not is another story. After being linked with the likes of Deschamps and Houllier I was pretty put out when Keegan was announced, but once he was you have to get behind him.

For what it's worth I'm sick of clueless southern arsehole Sky fans constantly going on about what Newcastle fans think or want, how big a club we think we are, how we'd prefer to lose 4-3 than win 1-0, and all this other shite when their entire knowledge on the subject comes from tabloid rags. Speaking of which, considering we're such a small club it's funny that we seem to take up about 10 pages of every paper's sports section when things are going wrong. Burnley beat Chelsea yesterday, Portsmouth beat Man U at Old Trafford, Liverpool beat us, but none of those teams are on the back page of my Sunday Mirror today, it's an A4 sized picture of Keegan and Terry Mac.

What a goal. This is why the FA Cup is great.

So Newcastle fans, how confident are you that King Kev will turn it round and do you still think getting rid of Fat Sam was the right thing to do?

From the start I thought getting rid of Big Sam was a bad thing to do and I've always thought Keegan was rubbish. Ashley hasn't got a clue what he's doing.

King Kev was good, I think he's a good man-to-man manager and has all the passion BUT I don't think he has the knowledge of modern team tactics.

Take a look at how dis-organised the defence is, there is a huge leak.

King Kev was good, I think he's a good man-to-man manager and has all the passion BUT I don't think he has the knowledge of modern team tactics.

Take a look at how dis-organised the defence is, there is a huge leak.

It's not the defence it's the whole team. They have no organisation.

Oh and 2-0 now. I love the underdog.

Thanks a bunch Arsenal, a blow to my fantasy team and my real life team.

Tell me about it, can make Milan look stupid midweek, then play like that. Disgrace, now its advantage Man Utd. Sometimes I wonder if the squad want to win the bloody league, we're constantly trying to cock it up.

I was angry when we lost to Portsmouth. I think I actually wanted to break my radio when the fulltime whistle went.

However, seeing Chelsea get knocked out by Barnsley, Arsenal drawing to Wigan, and Wales winning the rugby actually cheered me up somewhat.

You win some, you lose some. Blurgh!

I was angry when we lost to Portsmouth. I think I actually wanted to break my radio when the fulltime whistle went.

However, seeing Chelsea get knocked out by Barnsley, Arsenal drawing to Wigan, and Wales winning the rugby actually cheered me up somewhat.

You win some, you lose some. Blurgh!

Yea, the Chelsea loss soften the pain abit...if we won then one hand on the trophy :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!