N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was not expecting United to slip up at Bolton. Good news for us I guess!

From what I've read, we didn't play too well against Wigan but managed to get the 3 points with 2 late goals. I'm a happy Gooner.

thats what good teams do, even if they play crap, the get points.

Says the Newcastle fan.

I was cursing throughout that United game. It just didn't seem to be our day, at all. :(

Evra was heavily involved though, haha. Him and Davies had me in stitches all afternoon. :D

Whats that? You lost to Bolton?! Oh yea, you did! What was our score again? Oh Yea 3-1!

your sounding a bit like liverpool.

Forever bitter.

Liverpool were poor yesterday, yet won extremely comfortably because Newcastle were unbelievably useless. They gave the ball away at every opportunity, and although Liverpool weren't cutting them apart like Real Madrid might have, we were still good enough to get three goals. Seriously, I was expecting Newcastle to give Liverpool a pretty tough game... and possibly beat us, but there was never a threat at all from the geordies.

barnsley beat watford yesterday.

a great match with a hilarious own goal which gifted us victory but we still deserved to win anyway.

bring on the howls at hillsborough on tuesday, cannot wait for that match, always a great atmosphere. :yay:

What do you reckon of this article:

http://www.barnsley-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=364168

It made me laugh for two reasons

1. SW6 is in London I think

2. "lets end 24 years of hurt!!!!!" implies that all you care about is beating us which is so very sad.

Can't wait for Tuesday although I might get beat up on the train from Barnsley.

World Cup Draw Europe

Group 1 Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Albania, Malta

Group 2 Greece, Israel, Switzerland, Moldova, Latvia, Luxembourg

Group 3 Czech Republic, Poland, NORTHERN IRELAND, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino

Group 4 Germany, Russia, Finland, WALES, Azerbaijan, Liechtenstein

Group 5 Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Armenia, Estonia

Group 6 Croatia, ENGLAND, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra

Group 7 France, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Austria, Faroe Islands

Group 8 Italy, Bulgaria, Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Georgia, Montenegro

Group 9 Holland, SCOTLAND, Norway, FYR Macedonia, Iceland

Croatia again lol.

Jammy west ham gits!!!

And how jammy are the gooners!?!?!? How many late goals have they scored to get points?!?!?! Jammy basts! Thoug the season will taske its toll, Man U will still win the title, and next year!?!?!?! You watch the Spurs with Juande Ramos!!! :)

Where? In the Championship. :wtf:joke

cant wait to see england beat croatia and then boast about it for 10 weeks before relising they shouldnt have lost in the first place.

scotland have a hard group actually, with holland and norway being the better teams, Iceland can put up fights as well.

Championship? :) You must be joking, if you don't think Spurs have a great, great squad oif players and now a truly great manager (which isn't undermimed) then....well, what do you know? :) We will go riding up that table now and do well in all the cups, you'll see.

And now we've got that fat, ginger useless c*nt out as manager (who has achieved NOTHING in magerial footaball) we'll be very strong (presuming the FA don't make an equal cock up). I knew this would happen as soon as that tw*t was appointed.

PS Sorry for the language, but the whole Mclaren fiasco has irrated me from the beginning - the whol effing predictability of it all!!!

And now we've got that fat, ginger useless c*nt out as manager (who has achieved NOTHING in magerial footaball) we'll be very strong (presuming the FA don't make an equal cock up). I knew this would happen as soon as that tw*t was appointed.

I wouldn't say very strong but we should be able to get out of that group easily.

What do you reckon of this article:

http://www.barnsley-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=364168

It made me laugh for two reasons

1. SW6 is in London I think

2. "lets end 24 years of hurt!!!!!" implies that all you care about is beating us which is so very sad.

Can't wait for Tuesday although I might get beat up on the train from Barnsley.

haha better not use my sat nav to get me to hillsborough then. SW6 is fulham!

it doesn't imply that we only care about beating you, it means that we care about beating our local rivals which is what every team and it's fans should want.

its always a great match, lets hope for the shenanigans from the half-time entertainment again.

Championship? :) You must be joking, if you don't think Spurs have a great, great squad oif players and now a truly great manager (which isn't undermimed) then....well, what do you know? :) We will go riding up that table now and do well in all the cups, you'll see.

You had a great squad of players and a truely great manager last season. He had a bad run of games, and he was out. I'm more than happy to place a bet that once Spurs go through another bad patch, which every team inevitably does, he'll be in the firing line, too.

It's part and parcel of the Premier League. It makes you wonder how managers such as Ferguson and Wenger have been at their clubs for so long. Before this season, I thought Mourinho would be up there as well with Chelsea, but aw well.

haha better not use my sat nav to get me to hillsborough then. SW6 is fulham!

it doesn't imply that we only care about beating you, it means that we care about beating our local rivals which is what every team and it's fans should want.

its always a great match, lets hope for the shenanigans from the half-time entertainment again.

I hope so. I <3 Twin.