Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jammy fucking bastards England are. Every single time. Any other group and they would be out already. Any other group and we would be through.

The luck of the draw.

Lets be fair when the groups were drawn no one thought Scotland would have a hope in hell. The fact that they almost qualified is an achievement you should be proud of, no need to be bitter about losing to the world champions.

Plus we have 23 points which puts us second or first in every group bar Scotland's group. And we'll see on Wednesday when it can be fairly seen if England would've qualified in any of the other groups.

The luck of the draw.

Lets be fair when the groups were drawn no one thought Scotland would have a hope in hell. The fact that they almost qualified is an achievement you should be proud of, no need to be bitter about losing to the world champions.

I'm sick of hearing about how close we came. We outplayed them after the first three minutes and should have won, how Mcfadden missed that sitter i'll never know.

10 vodka and red bulls and i'm not nearly drunk enough.

Plus we have 23 points which puts us second or first in every group bar Scotland's group. And we'll see on Wednesday when it can be fairly seen if England would've qualified in any of the other groups.

You got 23 points in the easiest group there is. Good job :indeed:

Absolute fucking bullshit.

Never fuking a free kick.

Barged him off the ball! Oh, what's that? Freekick Italy. Oh yeah, same as the rest of the game.

OH yeah, and why is Fletcher even in the Scotland squad let alone starting line-up?

Fletcher is the wrong person to pick on, McCulloch is shit yet he gets to play for almost the full 90 minutes?

I bet France lose in the Ukraine now just to piss us off further

You got 23 points in the easiest group there is. Good job :indeed:

Cleraly you lot don't even know qhat the other groups are like, because there are two groups that are clearly easier than Englands...

Group C

1 Greece

2 Turkey

3 Norway

4 Bosnia-Herzegovina

5 Moldova

6 Hungary

7 Malta

Group G

1 Romania

2 Holland

3 Bulgaria

4 Albania

5 Slovenia

6 Belarus

7 Luxembourg

Saying that, England have still been shite and if they qualify on Wednesday then they will be very lucky!

So fucking typical. There always seems to be some new and ever more inventive way for everything to get ballsed up. And why do England have so much luck and we have so little. Take France '98 for example, first team out the hat Brazil to play...... Scotland, typical. Oh well, there's always the draw for the 2010 world cup qualifiers, although we'll probably end up with Germany, France, Italy and The Netherlands. :indeed:

Fletcher is the wrong person to pick on, McCulloch is shit yet he gets to play for almost the full 90 minutes?

I bet France lose in the Ukraine now just to piss us off further

No Way, McCulloch has been brilliant for Scotland, can't say the same for Fletch since his injury.

Northern Ireland can get through if they win in Spain and Sweden lose to Latvia at home :D

Wow i mean tahts not gonna happen but theyve done well for it to even been a possibility. Werent they in the same group as wales? What the hell happened to them and republic of ireland?

Can anyone tell me what Darren Bent has done to get a call up to the England squad? Twiddled his thumbs while the spuds negotiated some truely laughable deal.

Why hasn't Gabriel Agbonlahor been given a chance, I know he's in the the under 21's, but he's the highest scoring Englishman in the league. Why not give the lad a chance to make a name for himself. He's more on form than Bent and more like to cause the Croatians some trouble.

McDonut, sooner he's out the better.

Wow i mean tahts not gonna happen but theyve done well for it to even been a possibility. Werent they in the same group as wales? What the hell happened to them and republic of ireland?

Norhtern Ireland were'nt in the same group as Wales, that was the Republic.

Walse and us both failed to qualify. We were both shit.

Can anyone tell me what Darren Bent has done to get a call up to the England squad? Twiddled his thumbs while the spuds negotiated some truely laughable deal.

Why hasn't Gabriel Agbonlahor been given a chance, I know he's in the the under 21's, but he's the highest scoring Englishman in the league. Why not give the lad a chance to make a name for himself. He's more on form than Bent and more like to cause the Croatians some trouble.

McDonut, sooner he's out the better.

Darren Bent has actualy scored more goals this year then any other striker currently in the England squad (Rooneys injured)

Edit: And that includes Michael Owen, Bent not the biggest joke in the current England team by far. Hello Alan Smith.

Darren Bent has actualy scored more goals this year then any other striker currently in the England squad (Rooneys injured)

Edit: And that includes Michael Owen, Bent not the biggest joke in the current England team by far. Hello Alan Smith.

Since when did we count friendly goals...

Seriously, he shouldn't be called up on current form, nor should smith. But when we need a competant on form striker you'd think McDonut would be able to deduce the right choice.