Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

But at least we've won something in the past 3 years!! What have you won? And we've won the FA cup in that time too :D 1991!

And I agree we've not been in the fight leaguewise for a long time but we'll be coming upwards next year and you'll be going downwards - we'll wave on the way past!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal have the best end of season fixtures while Man U have the worst. It's going to be close between those 2 and Chelsea and I congratulate whichever team wins it in the end.

Does anyone else think that the draw for Man U last Sunday could be a downward spiral? I mean they nearly lost that match.

Guest Stefkov

That game was really good. Fast paced, full action. Now if that was in every game in the leage then I'd say the Premier League is the best league in the world.

But commentators saying it is now I don't agree with them.

But at least we've won something in the past 3 years!! What have you won? And we've won the FA cup in that time too :D 1991!

And I agree we've not been in the fight leaguewise for a long time but we'll be coming upwards next year and you'll be going downwards - we'll wave on the way past!

Your Ignorance is blatant, your logic flawed, your insight skewed and your attitude terrible.

Well Done for representing Spurs fans in their truest light.

That's what you spurs have been saying for the last 3 years, yet we've always managed to finish above you, even when going through our crap spell. Where are you in the league this year at the moment? 11th isn't it?

You had your chances to finish above us the last couple of years, i'm afraid that your chance has passed! You're on your way back to midtable mediocrity, yet we will improve and have an even better chance of success if Wenger invests some money in increasing the depth of our squad, and we have a bit more luck!

3 years ago we won the FA Cup...

Ramos has won you a trophy... but you're still a midtable club. What has he really changed, nothing. When everyone said you'd push us, you didn't.

That's what you spurs have been saying for the last 3 years, yet we've always managed to finish above you, even when going through our crap spell. Where are you in the league this year at the moment? 11th isn't it?

You had your chances to finish above us the last couple of years, i'm afraid that your chance has passed! You're on your way back to midtable mediocrity, yet we will improve and have an even better chance of success if Wenger invests some money in increasing the depth of our squad, and we have a bit more luck!

Why are you even bothering?

Guest Stefkov
What league is better? No league provides what you're saying EVERY game!!

I know no league provides this sort of game. That's why I don't think any league is the best league in the world. The premier league sure is the fastest. Just comparing it with some other european game I've seen they were a lot slower, but until games like this game are played at least weekly then I'd say the premier league is the best league.

But then this was the Champions league so I can't really say that. This is a one off, while the league is a prolonged fight for the title.

PS Daft why do you hate Grant? And liverpool?

We play he same incredibly boring football, bar a few players like Ballack, as before but now we are even less reliable. I don't hate Grant. I don't actually think of him at all. My comment should probably should have been directed the Chelsea performance...but I guess he plays a big part in it.

Why do I hate Liverpool? Lots or reasons. A big one is the amount of undeserved praise they get which is most evident in the mass fellatiing of ickle Steve G.

Mid-table club? And you call me deluded :D Yeah we've had a disastrous season (yet still won more than you) but we are easily the 5th best team in the league, well not the 5th best, but we have the 5th best squad; and now we have the manager to push us battling for that 4th spot. Remember before this season we finished 5th twice. The first of which we should have finihsed above you, but a blatant conspiracy which will come out in 20 years that you poisoned our football team the night beofre the final game of the season!!! ;)

If you don't think we're going to be a strong team next year then you will be very surprised!

Also I would love to know how my "Ignorance is blatant, your logic flawed, your insight skewed and your attitude terrible. "

Why don't you back it up rather than just slagging off? Lets debate not attack.

I understand you're upset because you're out of everything this season....I thought you'd be used to it by now :D

Your a credit to your club and it's fans.

Mid-table club? And you call me deluded :D Yeah we've had a disastrous season (yet still won more than you) but we are easily the 5th best team in the league, well not the 5th best, but we have the 5th best squad; and now we have the manager to push us battling for that 4th spot. Remember before this season we finished 5th twice. The first of which we should have finihsed above you, but a blatant conspiracy which will come out in 20 years that you poisoned our football team the night beofre the final game of the season!!! ;)

If you don't think we're going to be a strong team next year then you will be very surprised!

Also I would love to know how my "Ignorance is blatant, your logic flawed, your insight skewed and your attitude terrible. "

I understand you're upset because you're out of everything this season....I thought you'd be used to it by now :D

I don't need to debate with you. Its as clear as day to anyone.

I don't need to debate with you. Its as clear as day to anyone.

Good get out....guess you can't really back it up! Naive I'd agree with, but ignorant? We'll see. Fact is, you are slowly getting worse and we are improving....logic dictates.

Mid-table club? And you call me deluded :D Yeah we've had a disastrous season (yet still won more than you) but we are easily the 5th best team in the league, well not the 5th best, but we have the 5th best squad;

ROFL!!!

You have a board prepared to through money at any muppet, you've got a squad of crap. Chimbonda hates your club, Robinson is shit, Youness fucking Kaboul, who in their mind buys a guy like him. Berbatov although semi decent, seems disinterested half the time, Lennon flopped, Ledley Kind is injured 24/7, so you replaced him with another sicknote.. Your squad is a shambles, and thats why your league form is shit. Yeah you punched above your weight in the cup, look at Barnsely (sorry lads) but they did it too.

Try telling your 'firm' that when they attack innocents on the way to and from games.

a blatant conspiracy which will come out in 20 years that you poisoned our football team the night beofre the final game of the season!!! ;)

Why don't you back it up rather than just slagging off?

I think you answered yourself.

You come in here, rubbing the loss in his face and demand a debate!? I like Spurs, they're not a bad side but come on, if you can't see Arsenal are a much better side then yours then you must be blind. I can see them coming in a top 10 spot easily next season, but I doubt you can get 5th. You say the manager will bring in great players to strengthen the squad but you seem to fail to see so will everybody else!.

I'm a massive Pool fan, but at least I have respect for other teams.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2008/April/FansBest.aspx

Public Fair Play Tables

1 Fulham 32 266 8.31

2 Portsmouth 32 265 8.28

3 Newcastle United 32 264 8.25

4 Wigan Athletic 32 263 8.22

5 Arsenal 32 262 8.19

6 Manchester United 32 261 8.16

7 Manchester City 32 259 8.09

8 Blackburn Rovers 32 258 8.06

9 Derby County 32 257 8.03

10 Tottenham Hotspur 32 257 8.03

11 Sunderland 32 256 8.00

12 Everton 32 254 7.94

13 Liverpool 32 253 7.91

14 Birmingham City 32 253 7.91

15 West Ham United 32 253 7.91

16 Middlesbrough 32 252 7.88

17 Reading 32 247 7.72

18 Bolton Wanderers 32 244 7.63

19 Aston Villa 32 239 7.47

20 Chelsea 32 238 7.44

The ratings are based on the following criteria; verbal support in acceptable form and covert recognition of outstanding play by opponents.

Points are deducted for persistent foul abusive language, persistent abuse of Officials' decisions and aggressive threatening conduct towards opposing fans.

The tables are compiled from marks awarded by The Premier League Match Delegates

Prize money £20,000 goes to the club whose supporters are deemed to be the best behaved.

Fuck off, you've got 0% football knowledge, the only thing you fucking do in this topic is stir shit like a little kid at school who makes faces whislt standing behind the teacher.

Calm down, calm down...

Or is that too much Liverpool for you in one night? :indeed:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!