Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, it's the truth.

9/10 lesbians make Phil Mitchell look like a pretty boy.

Not true. Depends where you go.

These days there are generally more, "Football Lesbians". Long hair, always tied back and they're a bit tomboy-ish but not stereotypically butch.

Not true. Depends where you go.

These days there are generally more, "Football Lesbians". Long hair, always tied back and they're a bit tomboy-ish but not stereotypically butch.

Still sounds very blokish to me.

Female bodybuilders are the bane of our age. I think muscles, just like breasts, should keep to one gender. If you have moobs, or a female weightlifter, then shame on you.

Shame on you for being so narrow minded.

Uk is 12/13 so you get over his narrow-mindedness.

I remember the BBC website had an article about a new DC Comics character, Batwoman, who was the first lead character who was a lesbian or something. She was however, stunningly beautiful.

:p

So I guess transexuals and transvestites you don't like either?

If you ever become fat and grow moobs Uk, we will make sure you are reminded of that post.

Yep, I definetly feel that way about transexuals/vesti. I will, however, never become fat. Not with all the excercise I do.

you just never know Uk. Also your opinions will change overtime.

Perhaps. I just don't believe having your balls chopped off is a proper sex change. In fact, I think its a horrid mutation of the body.

Its more than just lop the balls off. Theres other cosmetic enhancements and of course hormonal treatments.

And then maybe if you're lucky you'll fall in love with Alec Baldwin, had a child and become a fucked up but hot life coach. (anyone...?)

Some mutant.

Not if you read the comment I was replying to it isn't.

I did, he said lopping your balls of is a wrong, he said its a horrible mutation. Then you say "so's growing an extra head".

It was just a little random really.

I know this thread is all about being Not Narrow Minded but

Transexuals.....That Stuff is Wrong...Full Stop

If someone feels like a girl, and feels nothing but disgust when they see their penis, then it's only right they have corrective surgery. Biology isn't clean cut, it's messy and sometimes goes awry, thats why we're the humans we are today i suppose, so i really sympathise with transsexuals. Especially the amount of stigma thats associated with it in the west.

If someone feels like a girl, and feels nothing but disgust when they see their penis, then it's only right they have corrective surgery. Biology isn't clean cut, it's messy and sometimes goes awry, thats why we're the humans we are today i suppose, so i really sympathise with transsexuals. Especially the amount of stigma thats associated with it in the west.

I just don't see it that way, credit to you for sympathising because it's something I can't do...

To Change yourself by getting your meat and two veg chopped isn't a practice I want to be familiar with....

I mean I just can't think of why you want to change yourself the way you are born, Infact I think it's pretty selfish on the family if you ask me....

If someone feels like a girl, they should become a transvesti and pee downwards. If you 'feel' like a girl, then act like one. Don't have your balls chopped off. That's why we call the shemales- they're neither male nor female.

@Ant- couldn't agree more, mate.

I mean I just can't think of why you want to change yourself the way you are born, Infact I think it's pretty selfish on the family if you ask me....

But on the other hand, its rather selfish saying a person has to be a man, when inside they feel like a woman.

I know its hard, but imagine you were stuck in a woman's body; you felt like a man, you had manly urges - but you had a vagina.

I sympathise with transexuals alot.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!