Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...aren't you talking about hermaphrodites?

I thought "lady boys" were akin to the Lady Boys of Bangkok, as in...just transgender men, who present themselves as women, but keep male genetalia?

I have no idea if the lady boys of bangkok even have male genitalia, can't say I've ever inquired to much/seen their "shows".

LOL... My mistake. I meant chiefly they having breast and cocks. With such versility, the WHOLE family would be happy!

On the topic of herms what would you categorize them sexually?

As in gay, straight, bisexual et cetera.

Because when I think about it I can´t come to an conclusion in any way.

A persons body does not dictate their sexual preferences, a hermaphprodite could be gay, straight, or bisexual.

Sounds like you're thinking more of gender than sexuality, in which case one of the words you can use in intersexed.

If I said I had a friend who was attracted to women, you wouldn't know what their sexuality was unless I told you their gender. Therefore gender determines somebody's sexuality.

Not at all, it may help define it, but it does not determine it.

Of course it determines it. It doesn't dictate it. But you can't be gay or straight unless you are either male or female.

EDIT: I think we are just mixing up defintions. By sexuality I mean the terms gay, straight and bi. Liking men and/or women are sexual preferences.

Of course it determines it. It doesn't dictate it. But you can't be gay or straight unless you are either male or female.

EDIT: I think we are just mixing up defintions. By sexuality I mean the terms gay, straight and bi. Liking men and/or women are sexual preferences.

That's all well and good as long as you're sticking to the traditional gender roles, but with intersexed people, hermaphrodites, transexuals, shemales etc... things aren't so black and white.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!