Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Can't say I would find 15 inches all that pleasant, I mean come on as if you'd be able to use it all (well ok most of us, for the sake of rokhed).

It makes me wince and shudder also *shudders* PASS!

Friend of mine has an 18 inch vibrator that she can take all of no problem.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend of mine has an 18 inch vibrator that she can take all of no problem.

Isn't she very erm..I'm not really sure how to say without being insulting, but small? I'm guessing girth is pretty big for an 18inch vibrator? I can't say I know a huge amount about them.

Look...guys....Im not showing you my penis...as much as you want to.

The best I can do is confirm the rumours, that its a monster 15 inches.

Is all that extra 'weight' why you walk funny?...you must dress to the left. I understand now.

For clarification my penis isnt actually 15 inches long.

Its just an inche or two shy.

And how long when erect?

Isn't she very erm..I'm not really sure how to say without being insulting, but small? I'm guessing girth is pretty big for an 18inch vibrator? I can't say I know a huge amount about them.

What do you mean by small?

Is all that extra 'weight' why you walk funny?...you must dress to the left. I understand now.

Lol! Although this actually leads me onto something serious....

...When I worked at Waitrose one of my colleagues actually mocked the way I walked.

So yeah...thanks for opening some old wounds. ;)

Can't say I would find 15 inches all that pleasant, I mean come on as if you'd be able to use it all (well ok most of us, for the sake of rokhed).

It makes me wince and shudder also *shudders* PASS!

*tries desperately to ignore nightwolf talking about herself "shuddering" as she passes over a 15" penis*

*cough!*

so!! i was talking to a friend the other day about ...actually i dont know what we were talking about to get onto the subject but he was telling me a nice embarrassing story about getting a random hard-on on the train on the way to work and getting laughed at by some high school girls. (i backed away accordingly, yes..) seriously... does that actually happen? just... completely randomly like that? ..that'd be a TERRIFYING thing to have to potentially deal with!! O_O it'd be like being ambushed by your own body! O__O!!

or does my friend secretly really like ...trains...? :wtf:

*tries desperately to ignore nightwolf talking about herself "shuddering" as she passes over a 15" penis*

*cough!*

so!! i was talking to a friend the other day about ...actually i dont know what we were talking about to get onto the subject but he was telling me a nice embarrassing story about getting a random hard-on on the train on the way to work and getting laughed at by some high school girls. (i backed away accordingly, yes..) seriously... does that actually happen? just... completely randomly like that?

or does my friend secretly really like ...trains...? :wtf:

If his in his teens then yes..hard-ons can happen whatever time..funnily enough the small thing of the vibration of the train while sitting down could have triggered it..the older you get..then no..i don't think you have hard-ons so out of the blue, not speaking for others..and not going into too much detail...lol

EDIT: This post makes me sound 50 odd...lol

Yep. Both they just happen randomly, and also vibrations.

I have big problems with buses.

The worst ones are what I call "town boners" boners that just crop up when you're in the middle of town. Near no shops for a stealthy "Im browsing...now subside you devilish erection" kinda thing. Yep. They're bad. Especially in summer where theres no coat to like...pull down.

Changing the subject quickly..i just don't get guys either now...I mean..i meet someone after talking to em for ages on phone/net and stuff...we have a great day he says he really likes me, to my face..now contact has drastically gone down since before meeting him..I believe theres a hint there or something..so i texted him and he said 'he'll be stupid not to like me'..but where do we go from here? I'm so confused..maybe i'm not in the right frame of mind for a relationship with anyone afterall...:(

Changing the subject quickly..i just don't get guys either now...I mean..i meet someone after talking to em for ages on phone/net and stuff...we have a great day he says he really likes me, to my face..now contact has drastically gone down since before meeting him..I believe theres a hint there or something..so i texted him and he said 'he'll be stupid not to like me'..but where do we go from here? I'm so confused..maybe i'm not in the right frame of mind for a relationship with anyone afterall...:(

How long has the 'cool down' period been?

You're assuming you are the problem. It's easy to do, I know, but considering he's said he likes you — repeatedly — why don't we just take that at face value, eh?

If this person is in education perhaps they've just been bogged down by work. Or maybe they're having to pull extra shifts at their job. Or perhaps they're not sure you like them, but rather than talking to you about it they're posting about it on an internet forum.

It's easy to silently blame yourself as no one can argue against you. But just because it's second nature doesn't make it right. The real answers are usually simpler than you think.

How long has the 'cool down' period been?

It's been a week..lol..but it's ever since meeting him..which makes me think he didn't feel attracted to me, but didnt wanna hurt my feelings so hasn't said anything to me..in the vain hope i would get the hint and stop texting him? but why lie to me? I mean..just tell me..i love it when people tell me the truth, if your not busy but you say you are to make me feel better, for the love of god tell me your not busy, i prefer the truth..lol

You're assuming you are the problem. It's easy to do, I know, but considering he's said he likes you — repeatedly — why don't we just take that at face value, eh?

If this person is in education perhaps they've just been bogged down by work. Or maybe they're having to pull extra shifts at their job. Or perhaps they're not sure you like them, but rather than talking to you about it they're posting about it on an internet forum.

It's easy to silently blame yourself as no one can argue against you. But just because it's second nature doesn't make it right. The real answers are usually simpler than you think.

Yeah i agree, see i'm getting annoyed with myself cause of the way i'm thinking..he has told me his busy with work..but his on facebook shit-loads a day..i just don't know..

It's been a week..lol..but it's ever since meeting him..which makes me think he didn't feel attracted to me, but didnt wanna hurt my feelings so hasn't said anything to me..in the vain hope i would get the hint and stop texting him? but why lie to me? I mean..just tell me..i love it when people tell me the truth, if your not busy but you say you are to make me feel better, for the love of god tell me your not busy, i prefer the truth..lol

Yeah i agree, see i'm getting annoyed with myself cause of the way i'm thinking..he has told me his busy with work..but his on facebook shit-loads a day..i just don't know..

Stop theorising what may be the case and confront him! Tell him how you feel. Say that you don't want hints or anything and that you can handle the truth (lawyer jokes aside). :)

Didn't think I should make a thread about this, so figured this was the most obvious place to discuss it.

The whole "Proposistion 8" deal in America at the moment. There's a huge debate going on as to whether it should be passed or not. (It would give the right for same sex couples to officially marry in Calafornia. If it was to pass, it may pave the way for other states.)

The catholic church says the bill isn't about homosexuality, but instead the "sanctity of marriage".

I just watched a video about a Catholic Priest who had been serving for 23 years in Calafornia. He was doing a serman which will now "likely be his last" because he spoke against the Bishops and told his parishoners to vote "No" (I.e to allow Same sex marriage). In the end, about half of the crowd gave him a standing ovation but to counter this some left "crying" and were "shocked" at his words. Lol.

Here's a video.

Have you told him that?

Didn't think I should make a thread about this, so figured this was the most obvious place to discuss it.

The whole "Proposistion 8" deal in America at the moment. There's a huge debate going on as to whether it should be passed or not. (It would give the right for same sex couples to officially marry in Calafornia. If it was to pass, it may pave the way for other states.)

The catholic church says the bill isn't about homosexuality, but instead the "sanctity of marriage".

I just watched a video about a Catholic Priest who had been serving for 23 years in Calafornia. He was doing a serman which will now "likely be his last" because he spoke against the Bishops and told his parishoners to vote "No" (I.e to allow Same sex marriage). In the end, about half of the crowd gave him a standing ovation but to counter this some left "crying" and were "shocked" at his words. Lol.

Here's a video.

What I don't like are the following two points:

Marriage was around long before Christianity. Not in churches, but you don't have to get married in a church.

I don't get Christian opinions like this. Christianity's prime message is: Love each other. Accept each other. Respect each other. How come so much hostility and hatred has come from Christianity through the years?

Note: This is NOT about the belief in Christianity or any other religion.

Any religion that doesn't accept gay relationships is just making themselves less popular and will lose more & more members with time.

That's one of the reasons why I think most (or is it all now?) major religions are declining whilst NRM's are on the rise. Most NRM's don't seem to (as far as I'm aware) discriminate against gay people. (There's obviously a huge amount of other reasons as to why they're on the in increase, such as Psychological and Social reasons but that's not the point I'm trying to make).

That's one of the reasons why I think most (or is it all now?) major religions are declining whilst NRM's are on the rise. Most NRM's don't seem to (as far as I'm aware) discriminate against gay people. (There's obviously a huge amount of other reasons as to why they're on the in increase, such as Psychological and Social reasons but that's not the point I'm trying to make).

Hm, what about eastern religions like Buddhism and Hinduism? How are their views on homosexuality?