Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Clue is in the topic. Sexuality. Hetero is a sexuality.

(except gays, they're dirty)

Not with Eenuh unfortunatly. I've decided she's mine. We're going to make beeeeeeautiful movies together :p

(like actual animated movies or something, not blue movies)

(and yes i know you've said you don't want to make animated movies but you can do the character art and stuff)

Shit, don't let Flinky see that post. :heh:

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not with Eenuh unfortunatly. I've decided she's mine. We're going to make beeeeeeautiful movies together :p

(like actual animated movies or something, not blue movies)

(and yes i know you've said you don't want to make animated movies but you can do the character art and stuff)

Hehe, everybody wants a piece of me it seems. =P

Oh and I'd love to do character and concept art, much more so than animating. =D

I think that it would be easier to take LGBT from the name, Sexuality is general, puting LGBT there can do two bad things:

- Gays/Lesbians/ETC will think that LGBT is different from Sexuality, which can make a huge argument.

- Hetero will think this is GLBT only if its what's there.

But that's just me being dumb, so nevermind :P

Edit: Eenuh, are you lesbian? :S

Question to anyone who's even vaguely Bi. Why, oh why do I keep changing from liking mostly guys, to liking mostly girls, then to liking mosty guys again? It's the most horrible feeling, not knowing how to classify your sexuality because it keep changing so bluddy much.

Edit: Eenuh, are you lesbian? :S

No. we have evidence to prove it :p

Question to anyone who's even vaguely Bi. Why, oh why do I keep changing from liking mostly guys, to liking mostly girls, then to liking mosty guys again? It's the most horrible feeling, not knowing how to classify your sexuality because it keep changing so bluddy much.

You're a teenager. Your mind will change a lot. Just go with it and stop worrying :p

You're a teenager. Your mind will change a lot. Just go with it and stop worrying :p

I can't though, when I get typsy I get all thinky about stuff. It bugs me, I want to know what to tell people when I'm asked. Am I straight? Gay? I really find it hard to believe I can be into both, even though I am. It's odd. I just feel so odd liking a guy one week, and a girl the next.

Anyway, question, now you're probably old enough to have settled on knowing that you're Bi. Does it depend more on the person? Or is it just mostly girls/mostly guys? I know thats rather personal so you don't have to answer, I'm curious. No pun intended.

I can't though, when I get typsy I get all thinky about stuff. It bugs me, I want to know what to tell people when I'm asked. Am I straight? Gay? I really find it hard to believe I can be into both, even though I am. It's odd. I just feel so odd liking a guy one week, and a girl the next.

Anyway, question, now you're probably old enough to have settled on knowing that you're Bi. Does it depend more on the person? Or is it just mostly girls/mostly guys? I know thats rather personal so you don't have to answer, I'm curious. No pun intended.

Just tell them you fuck whatever you want, whenever you want.

Well as I never look for someone other than just a fuck, its a physical/probable scale. Are they hot and would they be up for it? If I was looking for someone then yes it would be a personality thing.

Yeah but it's not like one week you're all "ewww sex with GIRLS?! Icky!" then the next "sex with BOYS?! Gross!" is it? I'd be worried if THAT was the case. I compare your predicament to how often my answer to my 'perfect woman' changes. Sometimes she's blonde, sometimes she's brunette. It's just mood and stuff!

Change of topic (sorry), but I remember a while ago there was the question if women want more sex when on their period.

I thought I was a freak for feeling that way, but read today 1 out of 5 women feel that way when on their period. So hooray, or something.

Haha, I don't know, just wanted to throw this in here, as I remember some people saying it wasn't true because women are "fertile" before their period and should be feeling that way then, not afterwards. Not like that even applies to me as I'm on the pill, heh.

Yeah, ignore me please.

Most of the women I've met also say the same thing, that they're the horniest when they're on their period.

Although, very few actually do eeet when they're on. Although I do remember a friend of mine telling me he did it when his girlfriend was on her period, he seemed pretty proud, haha.

Shit, don't let Flinky see that post. :heh:

Too lateee! Har har.

No. we have evidence to prove it :p

You do? >.>;

And no, I'm not a lesbian, at least not as far as I am aware. Even though I think the female species is generally beautiful and nice to look at. Yay for curves! =D

:laughing: I dunno anyone else that'd say that with a straight face and expect to not get e-bitchslapped. It's almost cute. :D

I agree! Oh, to be young again.

Wouldn't it be scary if you just woke up one day and decided you never wanted to have sex ever again...I think I've just imagined my hell!

Geez, i was just kidding lol, the :P didn't make you understand?

Also, forum has his advantages, such as being impossible to:

-Receive a slap

-Receive a punch.

-Receive a kick in the balls

-Receive a headbutt.

-Receive a Chop.

-Receive a spear.

-Receive a Slam.

-Receive a Roundhouse Kick

Edit: Wait, E-Bitchslaped? WTF is that?

Yeah but it's not like one week you're all "ewww sex with GIRLS?! Icky!" then the next "sex with BOYS?! Gross!" is it? I'd be worried if THAT was the case. I compare your predicament to how often my answer to my 'perfect woman' changes. Sometimes she's blonde, sometimes she's brunette. It's just mood and stuff!

Thats the point. One week I'm "I'd love to sleep with that guy, shit he's hot" and then the next week I find the idea of having sex with guys no way as appealing as having sex with a girls. It's like the complete polar opposite. It makes me so confused, and I get really aggrivated with myself. I would love to either just be gay, or straight. I couldn't give a toss which.

Thats the point. One week I'm "I'd love to sleep with that guy, shit he's hot" and then the next week I find the idea of having sex with guys no way as appealing as having sex with a girls. It's like the complete polar opposite. It makes me so confused, and I get really aggrivated with myself. I would love to either just be gay, or straight. I couldn't give a toss which.

Surely it's better to be bi, because you have 100% extra chance of getting laid?

:heh:

Surely it's better to be bi, because you have 100% extra chance of getting laid?

:heh:

I wish it was like that. But I envy you so much, because you know exactly what you are. I couldn't give a toss if I was gay or straight, I just want to be one of them. I hate finding both attractive at different times, because it messes with my head and then I get people going "Well, thats a lie, you're obviously gay and just pretending" or "thats a lie, you must be straight and you just want the attention". Shits.

I wish it was like that. But I envy you so much, because you know exactly what you are. I couldn't give a toss if I was gay or straight, I just want to be one of them. I hate finding both attractive at different times, because it messes with my head and then I get people going "Well, thats a lie, you're obviously gay and just pretending" or "thats a lie, you must be straight and you just want the attention". Shits.

How old are you? (Not offending you)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!