N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
I never realised anal sex hurt quite so much...

OUCH...

Like... real pain.

Delightful.

Letty said the same, we haven't done it since :p

I think my biology teacher is flirting with me...And he is really hot. Since I finish school in a couple of days I might ask him for his number. If he doesnt ask me first :P

Do you know if he's gay/bi, or is it just the feeling that he's flirting with you?

Do you know if he's gay/bi, or is it just the feeling that he's flirting with you?

He had asked me if I was bi and I gave him a positive answer. Ever since he shows a lot of interest in me. When I asked him the same thing he said "I might as well be". yummy!

I'd tend to stay far away from teachers if i were you, can only end in expelling/suspension/firing

Doubt it would be that big a problem.

I think my biology teacher is flirting with me...And he is really hot. Since I finish school in a couple of days I might ask him for his number. If he doesnt ask me first :P

He had asked me if I was bi and I gave him a positive answer. Ever since he shows a lot of interest in me. When I asked him the same thing he said "I might as well be". yummy!

I demand a picture. :D

Well, if you aren't his pupil now, then it's playing by the rules and all that. So you might aswell go for it.

Guest bluey
I'd tend to stay far away from teachers if i were you, can only end in expelling/suspension/firing

....*sniff* th-that's unfair and untrue! detention for you, young man!! ^__^

but yeah dom's right ~ he'd most likely lose his job if something were going on and you guys got caught... it's... *sultry voice* forbidden... O___o

....*sniff* th-that's unfair and untrue! detention for you, young man!! ^__^

but yeah dom's right ~ he'd most likely lose his job if something were going on and you guys got caught... it's... *sultry voice* forbidden... O___o

It's..taboo =o

...Let's also get a hot plate!

Nobody writes songs about the ones that come easy

In regards to relationships. Heard that quote again today. Felt it might provide a discussion. Or something more provocative may come along. One of the other.