N-Europe

I like to think of intimate relationships like a cake, and sex is the icing on top. What kind of cake you like and how much icing you prefer differs from person to person. Friends are like pastries, as some may have icing on top, while business and work relationships are like a meat pie, best kept savoury. Family is sandwiches: they can be almost anything, but having icing on them is just plain wrong.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why people would want to have pregnancy sex. Many men say that their wives and girlfriends look most beautiful and attractive when they are pregnant. The logic just follows really. Not to mention if your pregnant other half is screamingly hormonal and horny then I don't think that you can put up much of a fight can you? Not only is it your duty to look after her but personally, I don't think that I could stop a sexually rampaging hippo sized woman.

Guest Jordan
I like to think of intimate relationships like a cake, and sex is the icing on top. What kind of cake you like and how much icing you prefer differs from person to person. Friends are like pastries, as some may have icing on top, while business and work relationships are like a meat pie, best kept savoury. Family is sandwiches: they can be almost anything, but having icing on them is just plain wrong.

Best analogy in history? :yay:

I also wanted to say in relation to sandwiches: Jill Sandwich.