Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes because I was mentioning what you were wearing at that exact moment wasn't I? It was a general statement.

Why stick to the facts when a generalization will do?

I'd prefer to fancy a rugby player over a chick with a dick like you do Rok anyday.

Your loss, best of both worlds really.

Now, now, don't lie.

From the very start of this thread several members, you included, have made their contempt for the transgendered quite clear, way before I revealed myself to be one.

Wait a minute- you're a transexual? *looks shocked*

Well, it'd explain the man boobs...

Isnt Rokhed the one whos saying "if you like men with cauliflower ears" etc, ie, not being accepting?

Just a thought.

Exactly, it's his complete lack of tolerance for other opinions, overly forward expression of his fetish (it's a fetish, not sexuality) and constant contradictions that amaze me.

Wait a minute- you're a transexual? *looks shocked*

Well, it'd explain the man boobs...

No, not all trangendered are transexuals.

You really should take the time to learn about something before you spout off about it.

Unfortunately my breasts are way too small, but with some careful positioning of silcon prosthesis and a tight bra I can get some pretty good cleavage going. Maybe one day I'll get some implants, rather not take hormones to grow any though, don't want to do anything to affect the performance of my penis, I don't want to be a woman afterall, but a shemale.

Isnt Rokhed the one whos saying "if you like men with cauliflower ears" etc, ie, not being accepting?

Just a thought.

Not to worry, I find all men equally unattractive, but to each his own.

Exactly, it works both ways rokhed.

So it does, I don't have to just sit here and take abuse from narrow minded pricks, I can dish some out too if I want.

Exactly, it's his complete lack of tolerance for other opinions, overly forward expression of his fetish (it's a fetish, not sexuality) and constant contradictions that amaze me.

Hey, just fighting fire with fire.

It's the only language some people understand round here.

Oh, and last time I checked transgendered is a sexuality, all the other things I do, Bondage, S&M, Fem Dom, etc... are fetishes, but are far more closely related to sexuality than, say, relationships, but as it's A OK to talk about relationships in this thread, then why not fetishes?

Would you consider coming out to everyone you know / can, in the same boat as coming to terms with your sexuality?

well i guess not.. But i have to tell people to come to terms with it..

Im ok I think i have myself.. Im not as open as i would like but still.

Here's one: why don't you all shut the hell up, grow up, and drop it?

It's all getting to be a bit of a bore, really.

Play nicely, children!

I agree........

No, not all trangendered are transexuals.

You really should take the time to learn about something before you spout off about it.

Unfortunately my breasts are way too small, but with some careful positioning of silcon prosthesis and a tight bra I can get some pretty good cleavage going. Maybe one day I'll get some implants, rather not take hormones to grow any though, don't want to do anything to affect the performance of my penis, I don't want to be a woman afterall, but a shemale.

Not to worry, I find all men equally unattractive, but to each his own.

So it does, I don't have to just sit here and take abuse from narrow minded pricks, I can dish some out too if I want.

Hey, just fighting fire with fire.

It's the only language some people understand round here.

Oh, and last time I checked transgendered is a sexuality, all the other things I do, Bondage, S&M, Fem Dom, etc... are fetishes, but are far more closely related to sexuality than, say, relationships, but as it's A OK to talk about relationships in this thread, then why not fetishes?

Femdom's too unrealistic, though I like the idea of women raping men.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!